24 • Realization

I tried. I really did try to write out the last fight but like I failed miserably. So there's a bunch of videos there of how I tried to describe the fight. SORRY!
______________________________

・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

I walked to entrance of the arena for the tournament. Present Mic was about to introduce the next round which was me against student 21 from Class 1-B.

Once we were introduced, we stood there waiting.

"Start!" Midnight commanded. Immediately, I shut him down by materializing solar energy into a bunch of ropes, I tied and secured every part of his body rendering him completely immobile. Since light travels so fast it looked like it happened instantly.

"Can you move?" Midnight against my rival.

He strained to even say the word no. Midnight announced that I was the winner of the match. It didn't even feel like a match, my mind was completely on Katsuki for whatever reason. I found myself just being angry. Did he really think a stupid kiss could fix this?

"Ah!" I screamed when I realized what I did. I ran to him. "I'm sorry. I was just angry. I didn't mean to take it out on you. I'm sorry so sorry." I released him and hr dropped to the floor.

He stood up, "It's okay really. You don't have to apologize. If I was going to be taken out I'd wanted to be by a pretty girl like you."

I could feel the heat rush to my face when he said that. We walked back to where our class sat. We departed ways. Even so, our class were right next to one another we talked with one another.

"I was wondering if you'd maybe want to," I could tell he was nervous.

"If I'd want to?" I asked. I felt two angry presences behind me. The guy I was talking to signature changed from nervousness to fear.

"Actually... never mind." He said and ran away.

I turned around unappeased and not ready to confront those two. Everyone in Class 1-A's eyes were on the three of us. I walked out to the hall. They both followed.

Finally, Shoto, Katsuki, and I were alone. Shoto was the first to speak.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry about what I said to you. I was angry with my father being here and everything. And I know it's not an excuse, but I've been meaning to apologize and I'm sorry." Shoto confessed.

"That wasn't like you." I said to him.

"I know and I'm sorry." Shoto apologized once more.

"If you buy me a new phone, maybe just maybe I'll consider forgiving you." I said.

Shoto sighed in relief and embraced me.

I return his embrace and chuckled softly, "But I'm serious about the new phone thing." I said in a serious tone.

Shoto chuckled, "That's like buying candy. I'm just happy you're not mad."

"Not mad? Oh no, I'm still mad, furious actually. Do you know how much that messed me up? You'll be suffering for these next few days, Thermostat."

"Fair." Shoto said. He released our embrace. "I'm gonna go back and watch the matches." He said and left.

Now for the hard part.

I turned my attention to Katsuki.

He didn't say anything for awhile. He simply just stood there probably figuring out what to say. To spare him, I started the conversation.