20 • Bulid Up

・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

"Ready, boy!?" I cheered excitedly to Coco. He's bar for one hundred percent has dropped but he was finally done recovering. He could once again come with me to school.

A great way to start the week. Especially since the sports festival is this week.

I think I finally made friends like actual friends. My classmates seemed to be really good, genuine people. This wasn't middle school anymore, these people actually got to know me and liked me for it.

I kissed everyone at home goodbye. I practically danced on my way to school which Shoto and I walked together. I don't think anything could stop my groove.

"Are you going to tell him how you feel?" Shoto asked.

"Nope, never," I stated. Not even the thought of liking Katsuki freaked me out anymore. He wasn't going to me, not after I told him so much.

When we arrived at school, it happened to be at the same time as Katsuki. He waited for Shoto and I to catch up. Coco jumped on Katsuki in joy, Coco was so happy to see him again. Katsuki pet him lovingly and greeted him. Coco licked up Katsuki's cheek.

"I think he's trying to say: thank you for saving me and (F/n) and we're both feeling a lot better." I said to Katsuki. He simply sucked his teeth at me, "Whatever."

We walked inside together.

Since it was the week of the sports festival. U.A was buzzing with excited students and stressed out staff preparing.

I was pretty excited myself, I could finally showcase my skills. It'll be the first step to showing everyone that I'm just as capable as every able person.

I dropped off Coco in his room. I walked to class with Shoto and Katsuki. My friends greeted me upon arrival. They were all so excited about the sports festival and dance this week.

"(L/n), do you have a date to the dance?" Sero asked.

"If I win the sports festival, it'll be Katsuki," I announced to them.

"And if you lose." Kaminari questioned.

"Not possible," I replied.

"Woah, love the confidence," Jiro stated.

"Don't entertain her. You extras can't even begin to imagine how my first place will look," Katsuki said in a cocky tone.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

The whole week was just building to the sports festival. My parents were going to be watching it live from their jobs probably bragging to their coworkers about me. Minori and his mentor as well as my friends and mentor from the center— Aiko, Joji, Himawari and Mrs. Yamamoto— are coming and watching it in the arena. Everyone at U.A was training their butts off.

I suspected that Shoto and Katsuki would be too busy to hang out but I felt like Katsuki was just plainly ignoring me. At least, when I texted Shoto he'd text back. Katsuki wouldn't even open my messages.

After school with another training session with my friends, we were all heading out together. The girls and I were going to grab a bite and then head home.

"You guys keep go on ahead, I'll catch up." I told them. They waved goodbye for the meantime. I waited outside the boys locker room for Katsuki to come out. Eventually, he did. I greeted him, "Hi, Katsuki. I just wanted to see if everything was okay. You're probably busy with the sports festival and everything, but I just wanted to check up on you to see how you're doing. Anyways, good luck tomorrow. It's gonna be fun especially with you by my side."