12 • Her Boys

Trigger Warning: Chapter contains descriptions of sexual assault.

・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

I just got home around eight. I went through my bag to get my math book to do a little extra practice. After searching, I realized I must have forgotten it.

Sparky Sparky Boom Man: Forget something?

I was relieved he at least had it. We agreed to meet in the park so he could give me my textbook. I set out for Coco who laid on the couch like a potato while watching, by the sound of it, Black Clover with Minori.

"Coco," I called out. He ignored me. I huffed. I tried to drag him off the couch but he was not budging. "I know I'm pass my walk limit with you today but come on, bud, for me? You know because you love me." I went full puppy eyes on him.

He wasn't buying into my act.

I sighed, "Okay, fine. For one cheese blocks wrapped in bacon."

He brought his paw up for me to up it.

"Two cheese blocks wrapped in bacon!" I said.

He turned his head away from and walked the tv.

"Fine! Five cheese blocks wrapped in cheese." I gave in. He got up and walked over to me. "You're a fat dog, you know that?" I said while petting his head.

"I'll be back in a few!" I said to Mom and Dad could hear that I'm leaving.

"Be back before curfew!" Mom yelled back.

"Okie, okie, I'll be back in ten minutes! Don't have to worry!" I said.

I walked towards the park with Coco. I was talking to Coco as I usually did. Him being my best friend and all.

An arm grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an alley. It wasn't a signature I could recognize. They covered my mouth and muffled my scream. The other two signatures here were trying to detain Coco.

"She goes to U.A," the voice of the man holding me said, "Look the dog, shes the blind one too. She was an easy target." His hand still covered my mouth while the other draped over my inner thigh.

"Shut the dog up!" The man said referring to Coco's frantic barking.

One of the guys used their quirk to shot his nail out like stables and the other had hair he could pull out and use as tape. They covered Coco's mouth and stapled his feet to the floor.

I fought against the guy holding me to get to Coco. "Hey, stop fighting. We can either do this the easy way or the hard way, either way we're getting what we want."

I was pushed against the wall, I was hoisted off the floor. I kept struggling against their grip. They did the same thing to Coco to me. My hand were stapled to the wall and my mouth was covered.

I started to shake violating in fear and I started heating up. When the guy came closer he burned himself against me. "Stop it or the dog gets it especially if you two don't shut up," I heard something clicked and I could only infer what it could be. It was aimed towards Coco.

Ray of Light || Katsuki Bakugo x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें