27 • Connecting

.・゜ ҉ -: ✧ :- Bakugo -: ✧ :- ҉ .・゜

"You little-" Mom yelled at me while we were arguing about (F/n). Dad was trying to get the both of us to calm down, but our yells were louder than him.

"Shut up! I know she deserves better than me but I like her okay... I like her a lot and I need help." I confessed.

Mom hit me upside the head, "When did you start talking like that. The both of you deserve each other." She told me. "Just tell her the truth about how you're feeling that's all you can do. Also put her own feelings into consideration. It doesn't have to be scary." Mom told me.

I placed my head in my palm and thought about it. I guess she's right. When I talked to (F/n) in the restaurant, we were both just talking about how we felt honestly and it worked out.

"Thanks." I said. I went upstairs to me room and closed the door. I was greeted by the poster that she made for birthday. I laid on my bed and checked my phone. My lock screen was still the picture of her from when he had our race. I kept it because I never felt felt like changing it, but now I wouldn't change it even if I wanted to. I muttered curses under my breath.

It was so much easier to just be friends with her. Now it's so different. I don't feel like going to this dance anymore, if I do we'll definitely have to talk about whatever we are and I don't know if I'm ready for that conversation. On one hand, sure. One the other hand, I was barely used to friendships and now I'd be forced to learn how to function in a relationship.

I don't know. Maybe I should ask her to the dance. Nah, that's a boyfriend move and it's why last minute, but if I don't ask her it may seem like I'm not interested but I am. I was so in between what I should do that I just ended up staring at my chat with her.

I didn't type anything and turned my phone off.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

The door bell rang. I came downstairs, Kirishima and his mom was at the door. Mrs. Kirishima and my mom were good friends with one another and were hanging out while Kirishima and I were gone Mrs. Kioko was suppose be coming too. He had his own suit in a protective bag. He smiled once he saw me. He greeted my mom and thanked her for having him before coming up the stairs to me.

We walked to my room and I sat on my bed.

Kirishima nervously laughed, "So... you and (L/n)?" He asked.

"Tch."

"When did you realize you liked her?" He asked me.

"Tch." I paused for a second before responding, "A part of me always knew, but it didn't really click until I won our match today." I replied.

"Yeah. I'm sure you were the last to know that you liked her to everyone else it was pretty obvious." Kirishima stated. "It's fine. She really likes you and that's what counts. So tonight make sure you have at least one dance with her?"

"I'm not going to that shitty dance." I replied.

"Yes, you are!" Kirishima yelled.

˚୨୧˚ Mitsuki Bakugo˚୨୧˚

We could hear the boys yelling from upstairs. We both sipped on our tea since this was a regular thing when they were together.