02 • Sunshine

.・゜ ҉ -: ✧ :-  Bakugo -: ✧ :-   ҉ .・゜

All these scums were just in the way. Look at all of the run from the big targets. Pitiful.

The sound of robots blowing a fuse made my head snapped over to the left. There was an extra that stayed when everyone else left. She had featureless white eyes, she wore makeup for whatever reason. She had (h/l) (curly/wavy/straight) (h/c) hair with golden tips that illuminated and slightly floated. She was about (height) tall. And she didn't wear shoes. Tch, it doesn't matter what she looks like, she's getting in my way. I'll destroy more of these bots than her.

I went further ahead. I'll surpass everyone!

There were two minutes left and I already had 59 points. I took down another bot... 61 points. I smirked to myself. No one will score higher than me, there's no way.

I turned around, there was a huge robot right behind me. Even my explosion wouldn't take it out not from this up close. The bot was about to smash me with its hand. I got to ready to throw a hard-hitting explosion to its fist.

It froze before breaking down right in front of me. What the-

"Hey, are you okay?" The girl from before asked.

"I didn't need help, you extra!" I replied.

"Okay? In that case good luck, you seem to need it." Her tone was different from before. She was more condescending and bullshit-free, yet she still said it with a smile in her face.

"How many points do you have?" I demanded to know.

"Dunno, a lot." She answered nonchalantly. "I don't have time to waste on you. I'm going to keep going. I'd advise you do the same." She ran off.

"Tch," Fuck her, I hope a weakling like her doesn't get in.

|||

After two minutes, time was up and we were told to exit the battle center. I ended with a total of 70 points. No one could even come close to that. All that's left to do is wait for my acceptance letter.

My back-bag was slung around one of my shoulders. I had already changed back into my school's uniform. I was leaving U.A when I say the extra from before. She had a golden retriever with her and she was walking alongside someone I could recognize as Number Two—Pro Hero: Endeavor's son.

They looked like they were a couple of something. Tch, I huge waste of time.

・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

"You should stay." I told Shoto. "My dad's in town for a couple hours. It's been a while since you've been around him."

"I guess I have nothing better to do." He shrugged. I pumped my fist in the air in victory.

"It's 3:20. He's leaving at 7 and I promised to get Minori Kit-Kats." I grabbed his hand and dragged him so he would move faster.

|||

"Ah, you're back!" Mom cheered. "How did it go, you two?"