15 • End of an Arc

Third Person

"Where's Kacchan?" Midoriya asked. "It's not like him to not be in class by now."

"Dunno, he's always with (L/n). Ask her." Tsu recommended.

Midoriya scanned the room for (L/n). "And, um, where's (L/n).?" Midoriya asked.

"Maybe with Todoroki?" Uraraka stated.

Seconds later, Todoroki entered the room and there was no sign of (L/n) or Bakugo with him. Midoriya asked if he had seen them. Todoroki responded with a simple no.

"Do you think Bakugo's trying to steal Todoroki's girl?" Denki teased. "Ever since her and Bakugo started hanging out their been inseparable."

Mina jokingly added, "She's got two boyfriends in Class 1-A."

It was unanimous that everyone was Team Todoroki, mainly for the reason that Bakugo didn't seem like the healthy, good relationship type.

・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

"How did you even talk me into!? I'm going to sound stupid. I'm terrible at public speaking! The absolute wor–"

"Can you shut you!?" Katsuki grabbed me by my shoulders which startled me. "...You'll do fine, Idiot."

"Easy for you to say. All you did was insult everyone and say you were going to be number one." I crossed my arms while we walked to class.

"It's the damn truth, Glitter Eyes." Katsuki started walking faster to avoid our conversation. I slightly jogged to keep up with him.

"You know people would like you more if you weren't so proud." I told him.

I didn't have to be able to see to tell he was sending a glare my way. "I don't care if people like me or not. I only spare my fucks on two dip-shits."

I sent a goofy smile Katsuki's way, "I'm telling Kirishima you said that. That was so nice of you. Does Bakubaby need a hug?"

"Touch me and you die." Katsuki threatened.

I chuckled slightly. We walked into class together, since it had already started I quietly made my way to my seat and Katsuki gave the pass to Midnight.

I didn't pay attention in class. My mind started wandering around, thinking about 1,001 things, all of which had nothing to do with what I was learning in class.

When class ended, I got ready to leave. Katsuki had been waiting for me outside the classroom.

I greeted him with a smile, "I'm sorry that you have to serve my detentions too, but on the bright side... today, I was thinking that I'd study by myself especially since tomorrow is when I retake the test." I said. "But no worries, I'll probably still have to call a couple million times for help. Thank you so much for all your help Katsuki." I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Okay," I sang, "I'll see you later." I walked off while waving. I met up with Shoto. I held his hand while we went to pick up Minori and then walk us home.

We caught up on a few things. Nothing special was happening in his life. I just told him about what with Tamuran and that Katsuki and I were in the principal's office.

"Finally stood up to her, I see." Shoto commented.

"Well... temporarily stood up to her." I clung onto Shoto's arm. "She's still terrifying. I didn't even know she went to U.A."

"What happened to no more old (F/n)?" Shoto questioned.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm not suppose to be afraid of her." I asserted.