29 • Growth

.・゜ ҉ -: ✧ :- Bakugo -: ✧ :- ҉ .・゜

She was becoming more comfortable with certain aspects about herself which in turn caused her to be more and more comfortable for being around me. So far she was perfectly fine with not wearing her bandages as often.

However, her biggest bodily insecurity wasn't even her burns on her arm and leg. It was the faint burn scars around her eyes— I've yet to see. I guess it made sense. Even if it wasn't as prominent as the purple scars, her eyes was tied with when her quirk first showcased itself and her blindness.

"Stupid bitch." I muttered. I leaned over to her and lowered my head to rest on her shoulder. You're so fucking beautiful and don't even know it. I titled her chin away to expose more of her neck to me. I planted small kisses alongside it.

"I'm trying to focus." She told me referring to the homework we were doing.

"So am I. You're so fucking distracting." I stated. I bit down on the skin between her neck and shoulder. She owed and pushed my head away from her. I watched her put her attention back on her laptop. Her blush tainted her entire face. "Tch, you were into that? Maybe I'd do more if you'd stop being such a brat and be my girlfriend already."

"I told you I'm yours all you have to do is wait. I didn't know you were so needy. What?" She placed her laptop to the side and leaned into my ear. She grabbed the side of my face and lean in close, "Do I make you horny, baby?" She whispered.

My face spiked in temperature. She returned back to her sitting position with her laptop. What the hell!? No! Like she can say that and everything would be okay?

"No, Kacchan." She asserted, denying what I wanted to do. Still, I advanced. "No, Kacchan." She started once again.

"Why the fuck not?" I barked.

"Because my parents and Minori are home, you're not gonna let me focus on my homework, and we're still not dating, Pretty Boy." She said.

"Tch, don't call me pretty. I'm hot." I said and went back to my homework.

|||
・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

When we finished our homework, I walked Kacchan over to the front door to say my goodbyes. I kissed his cheek and waved. He, of course, also grumbled when I did that, but if I stopped I knew he'd think something's wrong since he liked my kisses.

I sighed. I really want to be with him, but understanding my quirk is so much more important to me. I've wanted to be a hero since I was three, I've only met Kacchan this year. I was simply prioritizing. Boyfriends can come and go, but my future can't. I'm just glad he understands that this isn't personal and I'm so glad he understood that so early on.

I packed up my own things and put them away before I could forget. I wonder what specifically he likes about me. If you ask me, he has pretty bad taste if he ended up falling for me. I chuckled at the thought and slapped my cheeks to snap out of it. I was totally in his league. I'm not in junior high anymore.

I put my things in my room, I laid on my bed and listened to some music while I thought. I put my arms above my head to stretch. Coco came over to lay on me. I giggled and pet his head. I sighed gently and averted my eyes to the side still trying to think about Kacchan.

Let's say we do work out and everything is fine. Kacchan would definitely be a jealous, over-protective boyfriend, but I've gotten pretty good at calming him down so there's no problem there. Hmm... he'd definitely try to be the best boyfriend there can be since he's so keen on being number one in everything. And he calls me a dork? He's a dork for being number one.