18 • Unwanted Feelings

Happy New Year and New Decade!
(◕✿)

Warning: Mentions of Sexual Assault are in this chapter.

・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

My automatic clock woke me up at before my alarm clock. I thought that I had more time to sleep, so I did just did. A closed my eyes for half a second and my alarms started going off.

My mind realized that I should now be conscious. A groan not belonging to me was uttered. Katsuki was asleep right next with and across loosely laying over my waist. My arm held him close to my chest.

I shrieked in fear and back awake. Katsuki was now awake. The alarm was still going on in the background, I grabbed onto my phone and turned it off.

Katsuki was still half asleep.

"Are you always this fucking loud in the mornings?" He closed his eyes again. "When are your parents going to come get you?" How was he so calm about this?

"Uhhh..." I checked my messages, "7:30."

"And it's five now." He pulled me back down, my head laid against his chest. "Then go back to sleep." He dozed off. Meanwhile, my cheeks were burning up. Eventually, I slept off as well.

When the clock struck 7:30, I woke up once again. Katsuki grip around me would not loosen up, I poked him to wake him up. He groaned in annoyance and grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Katsuki, let go of me," I demanded, "It's 7:30."

Katsuki sat up and yawned, he muttered curse under his breath about being tired of today even though it has barely started. I grabbed one of his pillows and covered my face with it.

Morning (F/n) was the ugliest form of (F/n) especially since my makeup would have rub off in my sleep. My bed hair was hectic. Luckily I slept with my bandages on.

"What are you doing brat?" Katsuki asked.

"I don't want you to see my face." I told him.

"Why does it mater, you're ugly all the time anyway?" Katsuki said, insulting me. I grabbed onto one of his pillows and threw it at his head. I yelled at him to shut up.

A few moments later, the door bell rang. It had to be my mother. I took the pillow out of the pillow case and put the pillow case over my head like a sack and continued to walk with it.

Katsuki said, "You look stupid walking around with a sack over my head."

"I'll look even worse without it on." I argued. I went downstairs where Katsuki's parents and my mother were talking. I greeted them all a good morning. Once we were ready to leave, I thanked Katsuki's parents for having me.

I was about to walk out of the house but Katsuki called my name from the stairs. I  turned so he knew he had my attention, "Good morning, beautiful." His voice was full of mockery.

But for whatever fell, I fell down three flights of metaphorical stairs and landed in feelings. Not only did I hit the ceiling, I went through the roof. It felt like someone chucked me into a room of feelings and locked the door.

Thank god, I was wearing the pillow case over my head. If not my red face would I have been expose to the world.

I did say anything, Mom and I walked to the car together, "Ummm, why the pillow case?"

"I didn't want him to see how I looked without everything put together," I admitted.

Mom sadly sighed, I knew it was at my lack of confidence in myself. "Well, you don't have as much time as you usually do to get ready so you'll have to hurry if you don't want to be late." She kissed the pillow case where the top of my head was.