26 • Resolve

・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

I sat at my desk, while Mr. Aizawa commended everyone on their work in the sport's festival. Once he finished, he dismissed us. Everyone got ready to leave.

My mom's boss invited me to invite my class to eat at the restaurant after the sports festival for free when they found out that I attended U.A. I picked up Coco for his room and walked outside where everyone was waiting for me.

I didn't belong to a singular group in my class like most people did, I was really good terms without everyone even Mineta who could be a bit much, he was actually funny and just a knowledgeable version of Kaminari.

On my way, I saw Tamrun, she was out with her mother. When her mother, Mrs. Tamrun, saw me she came up to me. She got on her knees to apologize to me.

"I'm so sorry for any trouble Tamrun may have caused you. I'm so so sorry, about all her repeated offenses." Mrs. Tamrun said. "Thank you so much for saving her. I don't know what I would've done if I lost her too."

I knelt down in front of her, "It's fine, really. There's no need to thank me. Just please get her the help she needs." I looked over to Tamrun who refused to look at me. "And Tamrun..."

I took a deep breath before speaking. It'll probably be my last time ever interacting with her. For her both my and her sake, something about me is a trigger for her.

"... There's still hope for you Tamrun. I don't know what's going on in your life or why you feel this way, but Tamrun you can bounce back. I don't see me and you ever being friends but that doesn't mean you're a bad person. I'm sure you're really pretty. And you have to be pretty witty to come up with all of your creative insults. And all the beatings I took from you means that you're pretty strong. See you're pretty, smart, and strong, and you have lots of friends. Tamrun, I always wanted to be like you. We aren't on good terms but you did inspire me to do better. I guess the only reason I can shine is because of you." I explained to her. "So please... please, don't try that again. Like I said we may never be friends and it's better if we don't even try to be, but that doesn't mean we don't need each other."

"Whatever." She said.

"Get better soon. I'd like you to meet the actual me and I'd like to meet the actual you too someday." I stated. I waved goodbye and jogged to my friends.

Tamrun POV

Me too.

I watched as she jogged to her friends and how they smiled at her. All of Class 1-A seemed to adore her. She walked in between Todoroki and Bakugo. I was envious of all those smiles and laughs.

I remember the first time I met (L/n).

It was the first day of the school year, I had just lost my older sister, Mai. I looked up her so much. Even though when I young I was constantly praised for having such a useful and strong quirk. In contrast, to Mai who everyone looked down upon. Still, I looked up to her. Mai was so bright, optimistic, smart, kind, and beautiful despite the treatment she got from being visually impaired. Mai whole heartedly believed she was just as capable as everyone else and wanted to show that to the world which led to her own death.

Twenty-Year-Old Blind Law Student Raped And Killed By Supremacist Group

It was her fault for leaving, I begged her stay, but she said that this was her dream no matter what anyone said. Now she's gone. Shortly, after her death dad committed suicide he was overwhelmed by grief, leaving just my mom and I.