13 • Partners

・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

"Wipe the smile off your face. I'm not one of  our classmates, you don't have to pretend with me." Bakugo said, scolding me.

I smile dropped from my face and changed to to a look of concern.

"Bakugo, is everything ok–"

"Don't ask me stupid questions. Of course, I'm fine, you idiot. Don't ever think I need your help or concern." Bakugo said, cutting me off.

He continued, "Fight me. Right here, right now. I'm gonna make you regret looking down at me."

"What?" I asked him. "Bakugo, I'm not fighting you." I told him. I put my hands up to tell him to stop, but he showed no signs of joking.

"Do what you want, but don't blame me if you get hurt. You don't have to put on some kind facade for me," Bakugo said.

"Bakugo, I'm not–"

I was cut of my his sudden explosion towards me, I moved to the left and dodged it. I rolled on my arm and landed back on my feet, "Bakugo, let's talk about this... We don't have to fight. I don't want to fight you."

"Why!? Because I'm weak? Because you're better than me? Because you're stronger than me? Because you think you're better than me?"

"No," I exclaimed, "I don't think any of those things. Where is this coming fro–" I had to dodge another one of his explosion, but he just hit me with another one. I fell back.

"Tch," Bakugo stood right in front of me, "Why are you holding back? You're always holding back on me." He held his hand in front of me.

When he fired another explosion, I absorbed it redirected it away from the both of us. Bakugo anger grew. He grabbed on to my collar and forced me to his height. "Fight me goddamn it! Stop being fake!"

"I'm not going to fight you, I don't want you getting hurt," I told him trying to pry myself away from him. His explosion hurt a lot more than you would think they would.

"You think you can hurt me? Don't make me laugh!" I brought his other hand up and punch me across the face. I laid on the ground and held onto my cheek.

He sent an explosion to me, and then another, and another, and another. I coughed uncontrollably on the ground and clenched onto the grass. "Bakugo–" he sent another explosion and accidentally I absorbed it and sent it straight to him. He got hit back a few feet giving me some room to stand.

I slowly rose up. "Bakugo, I don't know what this is about, but we can talk it out. What's making you so upset? Why are you so mad at me? Did I do something? I'm your friend, I just want to help you."

"We are not friends!" He used to explosion to fly towards me and sent a powerful punch to my gut. I coughed up and went flying back. "I don't need friends. I don't need you in my business or in life. I don't need anyone's kindness. I've lived without it. I don't need it now."

"You're weak. You're suppose to be weak, you're suppose to be some useless girl. But why do you just keep getting better and better? Why do you seem to get stronger? You are the weak one. Not me." He kicked me square in my gut. I coughed up.