07 • Encounter

Coco could sense the distress coming off of (F/n). He went after her by running straight into the battle field with all the villains and Aizawa. Coco stood at the edge of where the land met the water. He barked repeatedly out but when he got no response he went in an swam for her.

(F/n) was too far down for Coco to get to her. When Aizawa had a few seconds to spare, he sent his scarf to retrieve (F/n).

・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

I was pulled out the water by Aizawa's scarf. Once I was on the ground, I started coughing hysterically to get all the water out my lungs. Coco swam back to meet me.

I kept coughing, I laid against Coco's side. I tiredly pet his side, "Good boy."

When I looked up, Aizawa was in front of me preventing any villains from coming my way. I regained my strength and stood up.

I used my quirk to create plasma balls and shot them at villains. Aizawa regrouped with me, "(F/n), go back and regroup with the others."

"We've all been separated, in fact, everyone is scattered throughout. There are villains scattered throughout the area too. Sir, I can find them. There's no use going to the front. Thirteen is up there with a few of the others. I can help the others on their own." I said.

Aizawa took a second to think, "Fine. Don't put yourself in any unnecessary danger. You hear me. Stay close to your dog and away from the water."

I nodded and went on my way. "Coco!" He followed after me. I shot at people coming my way. I focused on everyone's location while trying to get away.

Sato, Iida, Uraraka, Mina, Shoji, Sero, and Thirteen are in the front with a villain. Aizawa was in the center surrounded by villains.

Tsu, Mineta, and Midoriya seemed to be surrounded by water. Shoto is in the Landslide Zone with Hagakure. Bakugo and Kirishima were in Collapse Zone together. Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Kaminari were in the Mountain Zone. Ojiro was in the Fire Zone alone. Kato and Tokoyami were in the Squall Zone. 

Where's Aoyama? I can't get a definite location on him especially with all the villains signatures I feel.

Tsu, Mineta, and Midoriya location had changed they were now close by. I ran in their direction. "Okay, good you guys are safe." I said once I neared them. "I don't have much time to explain but everyone is scattered around the building. Lay low until we can get help, don't do anything stupid." I told them.

"Yeah." They all said. I nodded and ran off to the Fire Zone. Ojiro was there by himself completely surrounded. I had to help him. I towards Mountain Zone lots of electric energy was coming off from there. That's where Kaminari, Jiro, and Yaoyorozu are they seemed to have things under control. In the direction where Landslide Zone was there was an extreme lack of thermal energy... seems like Shoto is fine.

Kaminari, Jiro, Yaoyorozu, Midoriya, Tsu, Mineta, and Shoto are good. I'll still have to get to the others. I entered the fire zone. There was a lot of heat everywhere. I focused hard to find Ojiro and he was moving a lot and moving fast. His movement stopped and he rested on top of a building.

I just my quirk to shoot myself in the air. I landed next to him. He swung his tail at me and I caught it before he could hit me off the building. "Sorry, its just me, Ojiro." I said.

"(L/n)."

"Can you gather all of them in one spot? Once you do that I can take it from there." I said.