12.5 • Her Boys

.・゜ ҉ -: ✧ :- Bakugo -: ✧ :- ҉ .・゜

In the morning, (L/n) came without Coco. It was just her and Icy-Hot to walk me to school. In her hands, she was carrying a large lunch bag probably for the meal she promised she'd her friends at the lunch table after they got jealous yesterday.

Did she really make that after she left last night?

(L/n) was at school, talking to her friends as usual. As if nothing even happened last night. When I walked in, I paid extra attention to Todoroki and how he watched her intently.

"Half-and-Half Bastard, we need to talk." I said, gaining the attention of everyone in class.

Todoroki got out his seat and we walked out to class together.

"Why don't you tell her?" I asked. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

He stuffed his hands in his pocket and leaned back on the wall. "You've at least figured it out." He sighed. "Bakugo, I don't expect you to understand but... if you had a friend and you knew you weren't the best person for them would you still act on your feelings or let them find their perfect match."

"How noble of you?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm good at being her friend. So I'll continue to do that. Not that my love life concerns you, but I'm more focused on moving on from her and helping her get with the right guy for her... So don't screw up, it'll take some time but she's already found him."

The first two classes went by fine. It's not like I was listening to anyone's dumb essay anyway. All my attention was on fucking (L/n). She was just so unfazed. I could barely sleep last night thinking about what happened.

I've been watching (L/n) all through the day and she interacted with everyone. The (L/n) I knew was way more complex than how she presented herself in school. I didn't understand how she could keep her flawless facade up.

Koda – (L/n) usually spoke for him when he couldn't himself. She said everything he signed.

Tsu – "Oh, Tsu, here." (L/n) said. She pulled out a phone charger from her bookbag. "I heard that yours broke and since you're watching your siblings, I figured you wouldn't be able to go to the store."

"Thank you so much, (L/n)." Tsu responded.

"It's my pleasure," she responded with a smile.

Kaminari & Mineta – Sparkie was sulking about god knows what. (L/n) was talking to him to cheer him up.

"I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm a pretty boy, I'm nice and caring. Why won't anyone date me?" Sparkie wallowed.

"How about this?" (L/n) thought of a plan. "I'm going to take you out this weekend. I'll give you pointers on what to do and what not to do. That way you're not flying solo."

"Really!?" Sparkie asked.

"Yes, really." (L/n) nodded and smiled. Sparkie jumped up in excitement and embraced (L/n). They both laughed and smiled.

"Wait... but I need advice too!" Pervert whined.

"You can come too, but no funny business. No body likes that and it makes everyone guys and girls feel uncomfortable," (L/n) said to the little Pervert.