Destroy Me

She will learn to rely on her own sword in every battle, in every struggle, in every war because she will learn how to devour every single monster from their very core
Nikita Gill

Calliope Miranda Attwell was fierce, strong and powerful. She was magical beyond words, and had powers that made her a target from all other supernatural beings. The world she lives in didn't know about the things that went bump in the night. How there was vampires, werewolves, demons, malicious ghosts and every nightmare you ever dreamed of was all real. People just choose to not believe and made their own excuses for what happened, vicious animal attacked, suicide, poisons, deadly viruses and anything else that would help them understand.
Calliope and her family were hunters, they helped solve unexplainable situations. They helped save countless lives and with Calliopes powers they were the best of the best. They didn't really know where she got her powers, just that one day she could sense things about people and she made things go flying across a room.

When she was an adult her parents allowed her to go off on her own, but that was a mistake. Vampires got to her parents on a hunt, and a very powerful own killed them before she could save them. She tried with all her night to destroy the vamp but it escaped before she could do it. She spent the next few years, trying to track down the vampire. She managed to gain a few new people in her life and what she didn't know was those people would eventually lead her to two boys who like to wear plaid that end up saving her life.

 She managed to gain a few new people in her life and what she didn't know was those people would eventually lead her to two boys who like to wear plaid that end up saving her life

<<<Authors Note>>>
Well here it goes an attempt on a Supernatural story. I love the tv show, and thought I would try a story, and no it's not going to be an automatic OC sleeps with Dean type story.

I want to dedicate this story to all these lovely ladies who have inspired me to write
kmbell92 linzmorgans peterquiIl pepperronys -tomhiddleston scarletxxwitch infinitycaps tinkertaydust starfragment stand_with_cap MILESMCRALES lunimous Marvel_Mockingjays smolderholders
I hope you all don't mind I tagged you in this story!