8-Get Out Alive

(Based off Season 3x12)

Looking into the room they see a dirty blonde women has broken into the building and is now stuck in the devil's trap. Henriksen holds his rifle up pointing it at her, "How do we kill her?" he asks.
"We don't" Sam says lowering Henriksen's rifle.
"She's a demon" he says to Dean.
"She's here to help us" Sam tells them.
"Are you serious?" the officer says to him.

"Are you gonna let me out?" the woman then asks Sam. Sam scratches the Devil's  Trap, allowing her to be freed.
"And they say chivalry's dead. Anyone got a breath mint? Some guts got splattered in my mouth while I was killing my way in here" she says as she walks away.

Calliope stays back to help fix the trap and salt line, while the others go ahead.
"When does a demon become help?" Calliope asks Sam.
"She helped save us, and says she can help save Dean" Sam says to her.
"Right" Calliope says as they finish up. "If she tries anything I think is wrong I will destroy her" Calliope warns as they go back to help the others.

Calliope and Sam enter the room to hear Dean asking Ruby, how many where outside.
"30 hit men all gunning for us. Who sent them?" Dean asks her.

"You didn't tell Dean" Ruby says looking at Sam

"You didn't tell Dean" Ruby says looking at Sam. Dean looks over at his brother confused by what she says. "Oh, I'm surprised" Ruby smirks at the men.

"Tell me what?" Dean asks his brother.
"There's a big new up and comer. Real pied piper" Ruby explains to Dean.
"Who is he?" Dean asks.
"Not a he. Her name is Lilith" Ruby tells them.

"Lilith?" Dean questions.
"And she really, really, wants Sam intestines on a stick. 'Cause she sees him as competition?" Ruby tells them.

"If she wants Sam then why did a demon mention me being her as a bonus?" Calliope asks.
"I wouldn't really know, if you are special then maybe she sees you as competition too or wants you on her side" Ruby tells Calliope.

"You knew about this?" Dean suddenly says to his brother, who doesn't reply. "Well, gee Sam is there anything else I should know! Like maybe what she really is?" he ask pointing at Calliope.
"Dean, I don't even know what I am" Calliope says.
"How about the three of you talk about this later? We'll need the Colt" Ruby says looking at Sam who doesn't look back. She then looks at Dean, "Where's the Colt?" she asks when neither men reply.

"It was stolen" Calliope answers her.
"I'm sorry. I must have blood in my ear. I thought I just heard you say that they were stupid enough to let the Colt get grabbed out of their thick, clumsy, idiotic hands. Fantastic. This is just peachy" Ruby says clearly pissed at the men.

Calliope takes a step closer to Ruby, "Don't you dare talk to those boys like that" she then focus on a nearby knife making it go towards Ruby, floating in front of her heart.
"Calliope" Dean says and she makes the knife drop, and she walks away.

"Ohh you are special" Ruby smiles at Calliope. "Now since I don't see that there's no other option. There's one other way. I know how to get you out of here alive" she says looking at the brothers.