15- Taking Down The Devil

(Season 5 x 10)

Sam, Dean and Calliope were parked off at a trail, as Castiel was calling to let them know if he had found the demon Crowley that Becky had told Sam had the Colt. "Going down...right, okay, Huggy Bear. Just don't lose him....that's okay, you did great. We'll take it from here" Dean says as he then hangs up the phone. "Cass found our demon, only problem is the house he is in is covered in Enochian warding" Dean says looking at Calliope.

"Which means I probably can't get in" Calliope says to him.
"You were able to get past Alasitar's warding, I mean who knows about what Crowley has it might only be able to keep angels like Castiel out" Sam says to her.

"I guess we just try and see what happens" Calliope says to him.
"No" Dean suddenly says to her.
"What do you mean no?" Calliope asks him.
"We are not risking it, I want you safe back at Bobby's. If this Crowley is Lucifer's right hand man, we are not having you there, and him discovering the truth" Dean tells her.

"Dean, I can handle this" she argues with him.
"We know you can, but Cass said it's covered in wardings, that might keep you out of the house, and it would better for us knowing that you are out here safe, especially if something goes wrong." He says looking at her with concern on his face.
"Okay but if I can't go with you then you are going to need some back-up" Calliope says to the boys, "And I already have someone in mind" she smiles as she takes her phone out making a call.

After a few hours of not hearing from the boys or Jo, Calliope starts pacing around the room, at Bobby's worry growing inside her. "Calliope, those boys are going to be okay" Ellen tries to reassure her.
"I should have gone too" she says looking at Ellen.
"No, those wardings on the house, they could have kept you out as well" Castiel says to her.

"Did you know Cass, did you know that Gabriel was my father?" Calliope then asks the angel.
"No, I knew that you were one of the archangels child but I was not aware of who" he tells her.
"You mean to tell me the archangel Gabriel is your real dad?" Ellen asks her.
"Yeah, surprise, A very powerful angel is my dad and I am out to kill my uncle" Calliope says to Ellen, who just looks at the girl.

"Okay, you need a drink" Ellen says as she then gets a beer out for herself and Calliope, passing the one bottle to Calliope.
"Thanks" Calliope says as she then sits down, and starts to guzzle the beer. A few hours later Calliope gets a call, and its Dean telling her they got the colt, and giving her the information, the demon Crowley had told them. After knowing they were okay and on their way back to Bobby's, Calliope hangs up and starts looking into the info that Dean gave her.

A day later the boys and Jo get back to Bobby's, and as soon as they enter the house Calliope runs up to Dean wrapping her arms around him. "You know how worried I was, when I couldn't go with you" she says to Dean.
"I know, but it was for your safety" Callie he tells her.
"I know, I know" she says to him. Later that night Calliope sat at the table with the boys, the info she had found scattered in front of them, as they see Ellen trying to drink Castiel under the table.

"It's gotta be a trap, right?" Sam says looking at her and Dean.
"Sam Winchester having trust issues with a demon" Dean comments, "Well, better late than never" he adds.
"And thank you again for your continues support" Sam says to his brother.

"You're welcome" Dean says as the boys clink their beer bottles together.
"Well whether it's a trap or not, if we have the chance we need to take it, right?" Calliope says to the boys.
"Yeah, I suppose" Sam says to her.
"Plus, I don't know if it is a trap, here" she says as she takes the paper she had in her hands and places it on the table. "This place Carthage has been lit up like a Christmas tree in Revelation omens, and check this" she says as she takes another set of papers. "There's been six missing persons reported in town since Sunday. Looking at all this it is a high chance that the Devil is there" she tells the boys.