13- Family Don't End in Blood

(Based in Season 3x16)

With just days to go, Sam, Calliope and Dean were held up in a cabin, still looking into finding any way to find Lilith. With the day to Dean's death getting closer and closer, Calliope grew more worried. The past few nights Dean had been having restless nights, and she could tell he was dreaming of the hellhounds.  Calliope was currently seated on the bed, reading over some books, when she noticed Dean suddenly wake up startled, onbvioulsy having another nightmare.

"Dig up anything good?"Sam asks his brother.
"No, uhh nothing good"  Dean tells him.
"Well Bobby has finally" Sam tells them.
"Really?" Calliope asks him.

"Yeah, a way to find Lilith" Sam informs them.
"Wow, with uh just" he looks at his watch "thirty hours to go" he adds. "Hey why don't we just make a TJ run, you know? You know some senoritas, cervezas, Uh we could –what's Spanish for 'donkey show'?" he asks his brother. Calliope just gives him a look, little disgusted with him.

"So if we do save you, lets never do that" Sam smiles at his bother.
"Yeah" Dean says
"Hey, Dean" Sam says sitting down beside his brother. "Look we're cutting it close, I know. But we're gonna get this done. I don't care what it takes, Dean. You're not gonna go to hell. I'm not gonna let you " Sam tells him as Calliope comes over and stands by the table, Dean looks at both of them.

"And neither am I Dean, we swear, everything's going to be okay" she tells him as she takes his hand in hers and gives it a light squeeze.
Dean then gets a worried look on his face, "yeah, okay" he says to them.
"Come on try and get some rest, please Dean" Calliope says to him.

"Yeah, sure" he agrees as he lets go of her hand and heads for a bed.
"You doing okay?" Calliope quietly asks Sam.
"Doing the best I can" he tells her. "How about you?" he asks.

"About the same, do you really think this is going  to work, getting rid of Lilith, will get Dean out of his deal, it will allow him to live?" she asks looking over at Dean.

"We gotta hope so" Sam says to her.
"Come on let's get some rest" she then says to him and he just nods at her in agreement.

The next day Bobby shows up at the cabin with the oddest contraption ever. Sam places a map on the table as Bobby places the pendulum ontop of it.

"So you need a name, that's the whole kit and caboodle" he explains to the three of them about the device "With the right name, right ritual, ain't nothing you can't suse out" he adds.
"Like the town Lilith might be in" Calliope asks him.

"Kid, when I get done, we'll know the street" he says to her as Bobby starts the ritual, by swining the pendulum and speaking latin. The three of them watch and wait as the pendulum swings over the map until it comes to a complete stop.

"New Harmony, Indiana." He says looking up at the three of them, "and we have a winner" he adds.
"Allright" Sam says moving the penfulam point away, "Let's go"  he adds looking at Bobby.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Hold on, holster up there Tex" Dean says to his brother.

"What's the problem?" Sam asks him.
"What's the problem? Come on, where do I begin? I mean, first of all , we don't know if Lilith holds my deal. We're going off of Bela's intel? Now when that bitch breaths, the air comes out crooked. Okay, Second, even if we could get Lilith, we have no way to gank her. And thirs isn't this the same Lilith that wants your giant head on a pike, and her sweet one" he gestures to Calliope, "Should I continue" he adds.

"Ain't you just bringing down the room" Bobby scoffs at him.
"Yeah, well it's a gift" Dean remarks.
"I'm sorry, so then, what are we suppose to do, Dean?" Sam asks him.

"Just 'cause I gotta die doesn't mean you have to, okay. Either we go in smart or we don't go in at all" Dean says to him.
"Okay, fine, if that's the case I have an answer" Sam tells him and they look at him in confusion.