12- Who You Gonna Shoot?

(Based on Season 3x15)

Later Sam takes out some maps he managed to grab from the motel lobby, "So these are all the cabins. Most of them have been abandoned for years" he says pointing to a group he had circled.

"So what the hell are we waiting for?" Dean says, just as a phone starts to vibrate. Dean looks over seeing that it his, and grabs it.

"Bobby" they hear him say, and they both watch him talk, "I'm listening..Who's that? Like a Cleveland steamer?.....And now?..... And they think it's Bela" they hear Dean mention the women who had crossed them and both give him a surprised look. "She's used that before. Well, it's kinda of a sloppy move, isn't it? Getting in contact with one of your old friends....Thanks Bobby we're on our way...Okay" Dean then ends the call and looks at the two of them. "Come on, we're going after Bela" he then says as he grabs his jacket and starts to pull it on.

"What? Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on a second" Sam says to his brother.
"Come on get your stuff the clock's ticking" he then says to them, but neither of them move.
"Dean, there is a real case here, shouldn't we do this first" Calliope says to him

"Uh no, Bela is a bit more important" he then says to her.
"Look, I think we should we stay here and finish the case like Calliope said" Sam says to him.

"You two insane?" he then says to them.
"Dean, there's no way to know if she still had the colt" Calliope says to him.
"That was months ago, she probably sold it the second she got it" Sam adds.
"Well, then I'll kill her. Win-win" Dean smirks at them.
"Dean.." Sam says to him.

"Sam, Calliope we're going" Dean then demands as he grabs his duffle bag and tossing it on the bed, starting to pack his things. Calliope then starts to get her stuff together, knowing there was no point in trying to change Dean's mind.

"No!" Sam suddenly says and she stops gathering her things.
"Why the hell not?" Dean asks him.
"Dean, this, this here, now, this is whats gonna save you" Sam tells them.
"What? Chasing Frankenstein" Dean says to him.

"Chasing immortality" Sam tells them, earning a startled look from both Dean and Calliope. "Look Benton can't die. We find out how he did it, we can do it to you" Sam explains.

"What are you talking about?" Dean asks confused.
"You have to die before you go to hell, right? So, if you can never die then" Sam says,
"Wait, wait, wait, wait a second. Did you know that this was Doc Benton from the jump?" Dean asks started to get angry with his brother.

"No" Sam replies, but Dean gives him a look knowing he's lying. "Look I was hoping" he then says.
"So the whole zombie thing, you just decided to lie about, to both of us" Calliope then says a little mad at Sam for not at least telling her his idea.

"I didn't wanna say anything until I was sure, Calliope. All I'm trying to do is find an answer here" Sam says trying to defend his actions.
"No, what you're trying to do is chase Slicey McHackey here. And to kill him? No, you wanna buy him a freaking beer. You wanna study him" Dean spats at him.

"I was just trying to help" Sam defends.
"You're not helping! You forget that id I Welch on this deal, you die. Guess what, living forever is welching" Dean says to him.

 Guess what, living forever is welching" Dean says to him