13-Trouble

(Season 4 x 14/15)

It had been a few months since the events with Anna had taken place, and Calliope still hadn't found much out about who she really was, or any more seals. She had kept in contact with the boys, hearing about their latest cases, involving a ghost killing people in a house, a magician that had made a deal that caused his friends to die, an even a spirit that had been haunting a school they once went to. Bobby had just sent them on another case, one that husbands had been killing their wives. Callie was seated at the desk, when Bobby's phone went off, and he figured out they were dealing with a siren. Bobby had hung up the phone when he looked at Callie, a concerned look on his face.

"They're in trouble aren't they?" she asks closing the book infront of her.
"Those idjits got themselves a siren, I gotta make a call and check something out first before we go rushing to their rescue" he tells her as he walks away and goes to the kitchen, to the many different phones Bobby had in the house.  A few minutes later Calliope hears Bobby hang up this phone and shout out Damnit.

"They got trouble?" Calliope asks Bobby.
"Hell yeah, they got a siren and I think it's already gotten to Dean" he tells her as he starts to go around the room and looks for a bronze knife.

"I'm coming with you" Calliope says to Bobby.
"Like hell you are, you need to stay here where it's safe" he says to her.
"Bobby, those boys are like family to me, and if they are in danger I need to be there" she tells him as she gets up and opens a drawer finding the knife he needs. "Especially if it's Dean" she adds handing Bobby the knife.

"Alright, but we aint using your weird mojo, I'm driving" he tells her as they then grab their stuff and leave Bobby's home.

After a few hours of driving between the two of them, they arrive at the motel that the boys were suppose to ne staying in. They arrive to hear the boys shouting at one another, and the noise of things crashing. Calliope rushes ahead of Bobby inside the motel, where she sees Dean attacking Sam, using her powers she separates the two boys, "This isn't you" she shouts at the boys. Just then Bobby comes in and stabs Dean in the shoulder, as they see a man in the hall, who looks at the two of them and starts to run off. Bobby raises the knife and Sam shouts No at him, as Bobby tosses the knife hitting the man in the back.  They watch as the man falls down, and dies, Sam and Dean look at one another than at Calliope who was still holding them apart. "IS it safe to let these two go Bobby?"she asks the old man.

"Yeah..yeah they shouldn't try to kill each other anymore" he tells her and she sets them free.

The four of them are outside by the cars, Bobby hands the boys a drink and one to Callie, "Thanks" she says along with Sam.
"Soda?" Dean asks him.
"You boys are driving, aren't ya?" he asks him.

"Thanks Bobby, Callie, you know if you hadn't shown up when you did.."Sam says.
"Done the same for me, more than once, course you coulda picked up the phone. Only took one call to figure out that  Agent Nick Munroe wasn't real" Bobby says to them and they both look at him an awkward silence falling between them. "You boys gonna be okay?" he then asks them.

"Yeah, fine" Sam says.
"Yeah, good" Dean adds.
"They will be, cause once again I leave you boys and you get in trouble, I'm starting to think I need to stay  with you boys at all times" Calliope says smiling at the boys.

Bobby then heads back toward his car, and passes Calliope her duffle bag, "You, know, those sirens are nasty things, that it got you, that's no reason to feel bad" he tells the boys as he gets in the car, then drives off.
"You gonna say good-bye to Cara?" Dean then asks Sam.

"Whooo, whose Cara?" Calliope teases Sam.
"No one,I'm not interested" Sam tells her.
"Really, why not?" Dean then asks his brother.
"What's the point?" Sam asks him.
"Well, look at you, love 'em and leave 'em" Dean says to him.
"Dean, look, you know I didn't mean the things I said back there right? That it was just the siren's spell talking?" Sam says to him.
"Of course, me too" Dean says to him.
"You two going to be okay?" Calliope asks senseing that some terrible things were said between the two of them,
"Yeah...we're good" Dean says as he gets in the Impala.