2- I'm The Sword

Calliope leaves the motel room, "Sam wait up" she calls out, as he stops and turns back to face her.
"Calliope, please" he says to her.
"Sam, I am not letting you go off on your own, not in the state you are in." she says as she catches up to him.

"Calliope, I did all of this, I need to find a way to make things right" he says to her.
"Sam, we are all to blame for what happened. What Bobby said was wrong in so many ways. He's just angry about the situation that's all" she says a they head to the Impala.
"He had the right to say to those things Callie" he says to her. "Listen, I want to apologize for what I had said, about you...you know" he says as he opens the car door.

"Picking Dean, the one as you say I love more" she says to him as she opens the door and they both get in the car.
"Yeah, that" he says to her.
"Sam, I care about you both, you and Dean are like family to me. I'm sorry if you feel like I have feelings more for Dean than you" she says as Sam starts up the car.

"I know Calliope, and I am sorry for what I said, we've never really had well a girl around with us especially for this long. I mean most girls aren't like you, Dean usually sleeps with them then ditches them. I'm surprised that you are still sticking with us, I mean I let the devil out of his cage, Dean went to hell then came back" Sam says as he drives off for the nearby church.

"Are you saying that I should have been scared away by now Sammy" Calliope says to him.
"No, I'm just saying if you want to get away from Dean and I, we wouldn't blame you. Plus, Dean only gets to call me Sammy" he says to her.
"Oh you like it when I call you Sammy" Calliope laughs and Sam gives her a light smile, "Is that...is that a smile" she says to him.
"Yeah I guess it is" Sam says as he drives.

Once Sam and Calliope were at the church, they spoke to the minister asking to see some of their older books on angel mythology, claiming they were college students doing a religious project

Once Sam and Calliope were at the church, they spoke to the minister asking to see some of their older books on angel mythology, claiming they were college students doing a religious project. As Sam and Calliope start going through the books, trying to solve what Chuck's message was all about, Calliope started getting an odd sensation. She could almost sense like she had before when the boys had called her. "Sam, I think somethings wrong with Dean" Calliope then says to him.

"What?" Sam says quietly to her.
"You know when you and Dean had called out to me, and I randomly showed up" she whispers to him.
"Is that happening now" he asks her.
"Yes, Sam, I can feel like Dean's trying to get my attention" she says.

"Then we should go" Sam says to me, as we gather the books, and give them back and the head off back to the motel room. The two of them arrive, and Sam opens the door, shouting no, as Calliope comes up behind him. Seeing Bobby laying on the ground blood on his abdomen. As Sam goes to get to Bobby he's hit in the face with the telephone in the room. Calliope enters, rushing past what she assumed where demons, going to check on Bobby.

"Heya Sammy, you miss me? Because I sure missed you" the woman in the room says to Sam.
"Meg" Sam replies as he goes after the woman. Calliope then spots Dean getting attacked, and she goes after the demon attempting to beat Dean down. She focuses on the demon, using her powers to toss him away, as she goes to help Dean.