10- You're Thirty, Dean

The three of them start heading up the stairs, and after only getting to the second floor, Sam and Calliope look back to see Dean already out of breath. Finally arriving at the floor they needed, Calliope and Sam go through the fire exit door, and stand by the apartment door waiting for Dean to finally catch up to them. He comes through the door, and slowly walks up to them standing there, trying to catch his breath.

Sam picks at the lock on the door and eventually it opens and the three of them go in. They split up and start looking around for the chips, when Dean comes across a safe, "Sam, Callie" he calls out and they come over to him. "Dime-store model, piece of cake" he says as he starts trying to crack the safe open. He is having a hard time and Calliope and Sam sigh, as he continues to try.

"It's like Mission: Pathetic, watch out" Sam says pushing Dean out of the way as he very easily opens the safe, inside are the magic chips they had been looking for.

"I could have done that" Dean says to him, as Sam starts to steal the chips.
"What are you doing?" they then hear a woman say, and turn to see a blonde standing in the room.
"Aren't you the chick from the bar?" Dean asks as he tries to take a closer look at her.

"I'm a lot more than that" she says as she reaches out and starts to use magics on the boys, and they both start groaning in pain, as Calliope barely feels it.
"It's all right, sweetheart, it's all right, they're harmless" Patrick comes up to her saying.
"You boys want chips? Take them. They're just chips, Einsteins. It's showmanship. This may come as a shock, but the magic does not like in a pile of crappy plywood or in any phony abracadabra. It's in the 900-year-old witch. You three want years, score them the old-fashioned way." He says to them placing a toothpick in his mouth, "Texas Hold'em" he then says.
"Fine, let's do it" Dean then says to him.

Patrick then takes the right of hearts out of his pocket and holds it up, "What card am I holding up?" he asks Dean and Dean clearly can't read it. "That's what I thought, if your eyesight's that bad, what about your memory? I'm not a murderer" he says to Dean, "You two on the other hand" he then says looking at Calliope and Sam.

"No, Callie, Sam" he says to them.
"Dean" Sam says back at him.
"What Sam and Callie not much of a player?" Patrick asks, "Okay, well happy trails, Dean. Enjoy the twilight of your life. Should have taken better care of that ticker, though. You're free to go" he then says as he goes and opens the front door, and Dean walks out. Calliope and Sam start to walk out behind him, "Oh, and Sam, your brother's situation, that's punishment enough, but I can't let you leave without a small parting gift" He says to Sam as he then claps three times.

"What are you doing?" Sam asks him.
"You'll find out soon enough" Patrick winks at him.
"Get out of here, Callie, Sam" Dean then says to them, and the three of them then leave. Finally getting back downstairs the three of them start to head out as Sam starts to feel very uncomfortable and starts to walk funny, "Dude...I believe that he-witch gave you the clap" Dean says to him and Sam just walks away and Calliope and Dean both lightly chuckle.