8- Was He Your Friend?

Calliope and Dean head back to the motel while Sam looks into Jesse, and anything that he could conjure up that would figure out a way of how he was making things become real. As Calliope and Dean sat there waiting, Dean glanced over at her a thought crossing his mind. "So, gonna tell me why you poured your coffee all over that nurse?" he asks her.

"Don't now what your talking about" Calliope says as she looks down at the book she was looking at.
"Come, on, you aren't clumsy, you did it on purpose, same with how she just happened to trip when she walked away" he says to her.
"Maybe she's clumsy too" Calliope remarks as she wishes that Sam would come back, to avoid this conversation, and right on cue the door to the motel room opens, and Sam walks in.

"So, dug up what I could on Jesse Turner, it's not much. Uhh, B student, won last year's Pinewood Derby. But get this: Jesse was adopted, his birth records are sealed" he tells Calliope and Dean.
"And you unsealed them right" Calliope says to him.
"There's no father listed, but Jesses' biological mom is named Julia Wright. She lives in Elk Creek on the other side of the state" Sam tells him.
"So, road trip" Calliope then says closing her book.
"Road trip" Dean agrees with her.

The three of them head off for the address of Julia, Calliope followed the boys in her car, as they pulled up to a very run down looking house.  The three of them get out of their vehicles and head toward the house, walking through overgrown yard, and can see cobwebs all over. The paint is peeling away on most of the house as they walk around toward the front door, where they walk up the front steps and Dean rings the doorbell as they see three locks on the door.

"Whatever you're selling, I'm not interested" they hear a woman's voice tell them.
"Oh, we're not salesmen, Agents Page, Jones and Plant, FBI" Dean tells the woman as they show her their badges through the peephole on the door.
"Put your badge in the slot, your partner's too" the woman tells them. Dean looks at Sam and Calliope taking their badges and doing what she asked. As they wait they hear the door being unlocked, and a woman opens the door looking at them.

"What do you want?" she asks as she stands back and hands the badges back to them.
"We just had a few questions about your son" Sam tells her.
"I don't have a son" she quickly says shaking her head.
"He was born March 29ht, 1998, in Omaha. Yu put him up for adoption" Sam tells her.

"What about him?" she then asks them.
"We're just wondering, was it—was it a normal pregnancy?" Sam then asks her.
"Was there anything strange?" Dean then asks.
"Stay away from me!" she then screams at them closing the door, and running away.
"Mrs Wright, wait!" Dean calls out and the three of them follow her into the home, chasing after the woman. The follow her through the house, as she goes into the kitchen and tries to close the door behind her.

Dean pushes the door, "We just wanna talk" he tells her as she then tosses table salt at them.
She has a look of surprise that the salt does nothing to the three of them, "You're not demons" she says to them.
"How do you know about demons?" Dean then asks her.

Sitting down at the table, Julia takes a sip of her tea looking at the three of them, "I was possessed. A demon took control of my body, and I hurt people. I killed people" she says to them.

"That wasn't you though" Calliope tells her.
"But I was there. I heard a woman beg for mercy. I felt a young girl's blood drip down my hands" she says to them.
"That's how you knew about the salt" Dean says.

"Yeah, I picked up tricks. It was in my head for months" Julia tells him.
"How many months?" Dean then asks though they might already know the answer.
"Nine" she answers.
"So, your son.." Sam starts to say.
"Yeah, the whole time, the pregnancy, birth...all of it...I was possessed. The night the baby was born, I was alone...and the pain was overwhelming. I screamed, and it came out a laugh because the demon was happy. It used my body to give birth to a child. When it was over, something changed. Maybe the demon was tired or if the pain helped me fight it, but somehow I took control. The demon wailed inside me, it pounded against my skull. I thought my head was gonna explode, but I knew. I knew what I had to do" she tells us as she remembers what happened to her, "And when I was alone with the baby, part of me—part of me wanted to kill it. But God help me, I couldn't do that....so I put it up for adoption, and I ran" she goes on to say.