20- Mr. Big-Bad-Prison-Guard

(Season 4 x 20)

Calliope, Sam and Dean were fast asleep in their motel beds, when Dean wakes up gasping. He quickly gets out of the bed and wakes the other two letting them know that Castiel had just visited him, and gave him an urgent message to go meet him somewhere. They all quickly get dressed and head for the address that Castiel had given Dean. Upon arriving they see that it's an abandoned warehouse and they get out of the Impala, grabbing weapons and flashlights.

"Well, what did he say, Dean? What was so important?" Sam asks as the three of them walk through the building.
"If I knew, would I be here?" Dean says to his brother, as they continue to shine their flashlights around. Heading up a set of stairs, they look to see an area of the building that had been completely destroyed.
"What the help happened?" Calliope says to the boys.

"It looks like a bomb went off" Sam says to her, as they continue to walk through the rubble.
"There was a fight here" Dean then says, and Calliope and Sam look at him confused.
"Between who?" Sam asks him.
Dean then turns around shinning his flashlight on a nearby wall, "Check it out" he says pointing toward a familiar symbol on the wall, "Look familiar?" he asks the other two.

"Yeah, it does" Sam says to him.
"Anna used something like that to wish the angels back to the cornfield" Dean then says.
"So was Cass here fighting angels?" Calliope asks.

"I don't know" Dean says to her.
Calliope looks around with her flashlight, when she sees Castiel lying amongst the damage, "Sam, Dean" she says and quickly goes toward the Angel.
"Cass! Cass!" Dean calls out to him,

"Hey Cass!" Calliope says as she reaches him first, trying to shake him awake.
"What--? What's--? What's going on?" he says waking up startled.

"Just take it easy, take it easy" Dean tells him as he helps him sit up.
"Oh, no" Castiel says.
"Cass, you okay?" Sam asks as Castiel stands up still shaken.

"Ugh, Castiel" he says to them, "I'm not Castiel, it's me" he says and the three look at him confused.
"Who's 'me'?" Sam asks him.

"Jimmy, my name's Jimmy" he tells them

"Where the hell is Castiel?" Dean then asks 'Jimmy'.
"He's gone" he tells him, and the three of them just stare at him.

They take Jimmy back to the motel, getting him some food, as they sit at the table in the room, watching him practically inhale the food. "You wanna slow down, you're gonna give me angina" Dean says to him.

 "You wanna slow down, you're gonna give me angina" Dean says to him