25- Did You Kiss Him?

(Season 5 x 21)

Calliope sits on the couch in Bobby's den looking over any signs of the horsemen, when she hears Sam and Dean arguing, "Did you two know about this?" Dan asks looking at her and Bobby.
"Know about what?" Calliope asks looking up from her laptop.

"About Sam's genius plan to say yes to the devil" he asks her. Calliope looks at Bobby, and they both don't say a word, "Well thanks for the heads up" Dean shouts at them.
"Hey, this ain't about her or me" Bobby says to him.
"You can't do this" Dean says looking back at his brother.
"That's the consensus" Sam says to him.

"All right awesome, then end of discussion" Dean says as his phone starts ringing. "This isn't over" he points at his brother as he answers the phone. "Hello....Cass?" Dean says and they look at him surpised.
"Is he okay?" Sam asks and Dean puts his hand up to quiet him.

"We all thought you were dead. Where the hell are you man?" Dean asks him. "Are you okay?....You want to elaborate?" he then says. "So a hospital..Uh, well, I gotta tell you, man, you're just in time. We figured out a way to pop Satan's box...It's a long story, but look, we're going after Pestilence now. So if you wanna zap over here..What do you mean? What, you're out of angel mojo?...Human, wow, sorry. All right, look no worries, we can have Calliope come get you...okay then Bobby's here, he can wire you the cash"

"I will?" Bobby asks.
"Cass..it's okay, Thank You, I appreciate that" Dean goes to say something else but then just hangs up his phone.

"Well, where is he?" Calliope asks him.
"A hospital, he doesn't want to risk you going to get him though. Says your needed here more" Dean tells her.
"Great...just great" she sighs.

Later, the boys and Calliope all pile into the Impala, "Good luck" Bobby tells them as they drive away off toward where Pestilence was suppose to be. It was nighttime as Dean parked the Impala in a hidden position as they watch a retirement home from a distance.

"This is Dr. Evil's liar, huh?" Dean asks lowering his binoculars.
"It's kind of more depressing than evil" Sam says as he lowers his binoclulars.
"It's like a four-color brochure for dying young. Of course, to Pestilence, it's probably Dollywood in there" Dean says as he goes to look again.

"Just peachy, a whole building full of people that we have no idea if they are demons, humans and not to mention no idea what Pestilence looks like. So any ideas boys?" Calliope asks them.
"Hang on" Dean then says as he looks around.

The three of them sneak inside the building heading for the security room, Dean opens the door, "Hey, hi, uh, I'm looking for my nana, Uh, her name is Eunice Kennedy" he says to the security guy inside.

"Go around front and see the nurse" he tells him.
"You mind just helping me out sir" Dean says closing the door, "Uh she's about that small and gray hair, wears diapers" he says to the man as Calliope appears behind him, knocking him on the head.
"He's out" she tells Dean as she kicks the man, and Dean knocks on the door, letting Sam know to come inside.

Sam opens the door and making sure no one sees him he closes it before looking at Calliope and Dean, who was dragging the security guard to the corner of the room. "Eunice Kennedy?" he asks him.

"That's the beauty about improv, Sammy. You never know what's gonna come out of your mouth" he tells him as they go to sit down infront of the security cameras. As they sit there, Sam stares at the screens, "So,what are-" he starts to say as he then sees Calliope leaning against Dean as the two were falling asleep, "hey" he says and they jolt awake.
"What are we supposed to be looking for?" Sam asks them.