11-I'm an Angel

(Season 4 x 10)

Calliope sat at the desk reading one of the many books that Bobby had around the house, she was still trying to solve the seals, when she hears the front door of Bobby's home open up.  Quietly she grabs the bow and arrow that was laying nearby(it was something she had taken up learning). She holds it close to her, as she gets up and heads out of the den. She places an arrow on the bow and draws the string back and turns a corner when she spots Sam, Ruby and Dean, along with a red headed woman.

 She places an arrow on the bow and draws the string back and turns a corner when she spots Sam, Ruby and Dean, along with a red headed woman

"Whoa, Whoa..Calliope lower the weapon" Dean says to her.
"Damnit Dean, give a girl notice before just showing up" she says.
"Sorry we were in a rush, and Bobby said we could use the panic room" he says to her as Sam leads the woman toward the basement.
"Uhh explanation please" Calliope asks Dean.
"Long story short, demons and Angels are after her, and both want her dead, what's with the Robin Hood weaponry?"he says to her as he follows Sam downstairs. Calliope lowers the arrow and places the weapon back down, before following the boys and Ruby.

"Iron walls drenched in salt, demons can't even touch the joint" Dean explains to Anna.
"Which I find racist by the way" Ruby calls out from the doorway.
"Write your congressman" Dean jokes with her.

She just rolls her eyes before tossing bags at Dean, "Here" she says
"Hex bags?" he asks her.
"Extra-crunchy, they'll hide us from angels, demons, all corners" Ruby tells them.

"Thanks, Ruby" Dean says as he turns to the red head, "Don't lose this. So, Anna, what's playing on angel radio? Anything useful?" he then asks.
"It's quiet, dead silence" she tells Dean, as she looks closer at Calliope.
"Good, that's not troubling at all" Dean says to Anna, but Calliope can sense hesitation.

"We're in trouble, huh? You guys are scared?" Anna then asks.
"Nah" he lies to her.
"Hey, Dean!" they then hear Sam call out.

"Just stay here, okay" Dean tells Anna as he then looks at Ruby, "Keep an eye on her" he says as he then leaves the room.
"You're Calliope Atwell, aren't you?" the girl Anna asks her.
"Uhh..yeah I'm guessing the boys told you about me" Calliope asks.
"No...no...I heard the Angels speaking of you, they are looking for you too, especially one named Gabriel" she tells Calliope, who just looks at her in utter confusion.

"Uh..I'm going to go talk to the boys and find out what the hell is going on" Calliope says as she walks away.

Calliope heads back upstairs to see Sam and Dean in the dining room, "Where's Bobby?" she hears Sam ask as she enters the room.
"He went to the Dominican, so you better not break anything, or I will make you buy whatever it is you wreck" Calliope says as she takes a chair and spins it around sitting down on it.

"He's working a job?" Sam asks her.
"I think so, or he's at hedonism in a banana hammock and a trucker hat" she jokes with them.
"Now, that's seared in my brain" Sam says to her.

"You're welcome, now care to tell me about this Anna chick?" Calliope  asks.
"Uhh, she supposedly hears Angels" Dean tells her, "What did you find out on Anna?" he then asks his brother.