17-Fiery Demonic Passion

Calliope, Sam and Dean sit in Chuck's living room , as he contacted them, saying he's got something to tell them. He is pacing around as he looks at the three of them, pages in his hand, as he tries to work up the courage to tell them what he needs to,

"So....you wrote another chapter?" Sam asks him.
"This was all so much easier before you were real" he says to them.
"Okay...Chuck just tell us, whatever it is they can take it" Calliope tells him.

"You especially are not going to like this" Chuck says looking at Dean.
"I didn't like hell" Dean tells him.
"It's Lilith, she's coming for Sam" he tells them.
"Coming to kill him?" Dean asks him.

"When?" Sam asks him ignoring Dean's question.
"Tonight" Chuck tells Sam.
"So what is she just going to show up here?" Calliope asks.

Chuck then sits down, putting his glasses on, "Uh..let's see, uh" he then reads from the manuscript, "'Lilith patted the bed seductively. Unable to deny his desire, Sam succumbed, and they sank into the throes of fiery demonic passion'"

Sam starts to laugh, "You're kidding me, right" he says.
"You think this is funny" Dean says to him.
"You don't? I mean, come on, 'Fiery demonic passion'" Sam says to his brother.
"It's just a first draft" Chuck remarks.

"Wait, isn't Lilith a little girl?" Calliope asks remembering the last time they encountered her.
"No, uh, this time she's a 'comely dental hygienist from Bloomington, Indiana" Chuck tells her.

"Great, perfect, so what happens after the...'Fiery demonic' whatever?" Dean then asks.
"I don't know, it hasn't come to me yet" Chuck tells him.
"Dean, look there's nothing to worry about, Lilith and me? In bed?" Sam says to him.
Dean glares at his brother, "How does this whole psychic thing of yours work?" he asks Chuck.

"You mean my process?" Chuck asks.
"Yes, your 'process'" Dean clarifies.
"Well, it usually starts with a headache, a really bad headache. Aspirin is useless, so..I drink, until I fall asleep. The first time it happened, I thought it was just a crazy dream" Chuck tells him.

"The first time you dreamt about us?" Dean asks.
"It flowed, it kept flowing, it still does. I-I can't stop it, really" Chuck says.
"You can't seriously believe-" Sam says.
"Humour me" Dean remarks as he then stands up, "Look, why don't we, we just..", Chuck holds up the manuscript toward Dean, and Dean takes it, "take a look at these and see what's what" Dean then looks at Chuck, "You"
"Knew you were gonna ask for that, yeah" Chuck says to him.

Dean, Sam and Calliope are in the Impala, with Dean driving, as Sam is reading the manuscript, "Dean, come on, 'The minivan accident wasn't that bad, as Calliope had saved Dean, but Dean was still seeing stars. He scratched absently at the pink flower band-aids on his face, and Calliope couldn't help but laugh'" Sam reads.

"At least now I'm in them" Calliope says to them.
"So?" Dean then asks.
"So, we've seen you gushing blood. You'd use duct tape and bar rags before you'd put on a pink flower Band-Aid" Sam tells his brother.
"What's your point?" Dean asks him.
"My point is this-all of this-is totally implausible, it's nuts" Sam tells him.
"He's been right about everything so far. You think he's just gonna ground out at first now?" Dean says to him.

Sam scoffs at his brother, "Huh, 'Dean slid behind the wheel of his beloved Impala, with Calliope sliding in beside him, as he drove off, the plastic tarp on the rear window flapping like the wings of a crow" he reads to them.
"A tarp?" Dean asks.
"Yeah, on the rear window, and you drive it like that" Sam tells him.

"Well, he might be wrong about the details, but doesn't mean he's wrong about the end result" Dean says to Sam.
"So, what are we just gonna leave town" Calliope says to Dean.
"Callie, we are a long way from ready for a face-to-face death match with Lilith" he says as they pull up to a roadblock. Dean rolls his window down, as a deputy leans over to talk to Dean.