4- I'm Not Babysitting

Sam and Dean eventually make their way back to the church, Calliope could sense that something had happened out there, but she didn't press it. The boys start handing the guns out that they had gotten, and Calliope starts making rock salt shots. Going around showing others how to shoot, and prepare them selves worry swells inside Calliope, hoping that they can get all these people out of the town safely.  Calliope then spots Dean and Sam sitting down together, and walks over to them.

"You two okay?" she asks them,
"Uh, yeah, yeah we are" Sam says but she can tell he's lying, but she doesn't say a word as she sits down beside Dean.

"I'll be back" Ellen then comes over saying.
"Where are you going?" Dean asks her.
"I can't sit here on my ass. My daughter's out there, I'm not back in half an hour, go, get these people out of here" Ellen tells them.

"No, wait" Sam says and the boys both stand back up, "I'll go with you" Sam adds.
"Oh, hold on, Can I talk to you for a sec?" Dean then says to Sam, and the two of them walk away.

"What is going on with them?" Ellen asks looking at Calliope.
"All I can tell is something went on out there, but they aren't telling me a thing" Calliope says as she then stands up. As Dean and Sam have their conversation, Ellen and Calliope go back to helping the group with their weapons.  Suddenly they heat a bang, and look to where the boys had gone, Calliope then has a sense of what they were really fighting about. Sam walks back in, telling Ellen he was ready to go with her.

"I'll go too" Calliope tells Sam and Ellen.
"I don't need a babysitter Callie" Sam then says to her.
"I'm not babysitting, me going with you, will keep Dean sane" she then says to him, as she grabs a shot gun. Calliope then heads toward the door to leave, Dean grabs her arm to stop her, "I will keep an eye on him Dean" she says to him.
"Just be safe okay" he tells her.
"I will" she responds as she then leaves with Ellen and Sam.

The three of them hold their weapons out in front of their bodies, looking around the town, keeping an eye out for Jo. "So, what's up with you and Dean?" Ellen then asks Sam, "It was hard not to notice how different things are between you guys these days" she adds looking at Sam who doesn't say a word, "Had a bad road there, huh? What happened, this girl coming between you two or something?" Ellen then says looking over at Calliope.

"Callie's got nothing to do with it, just stresses of the job, you know how it is" Sam tells her, "Kind of surprised you and Jo are hunting. Weren't you always saying she couldn't hack the life" he adds looking at Ellen.

"She can't. but if she's gonna do it anyway" she says.
"You need to keep an eye on her" Calliope says for Ellen.

Just then Sam stops walking spotting something in the distance, "hey" he says pointing it out to the other two.

"Is that a chimney going?" Ellen asks Sam.
"Looks like it" Sam replies, "Come on" he then says and the three of them head for the house. Sneaking up toward the house, they see a man standing in the window.

Sam and Ellen look up at the window, and they both see the man has black eyes, but Calliope doesn't see this.
"Guess we found base camp" Ellen says confusing Calliope.
"I don't think demons get cold" Calliope then says, "You sure it's demons?" she then asks Ellen.

"Hell I'm sure'" she tells her, as the three of them then start to make their way toward the house. Just as they are about to make their approach, Ellen is grabbed from behind. Sam and Callie both turn to help fight off who took her but they are soon over powered.

"Don't move you evil skank" they then hear a woman's voice say. Sam and Calliope then start to fight off the other men that had attacked them. Sam gets the upper hand on the one he was fighting off, getting his shot gun back, "Ellen, Calliope, Run!" he tells them. Finally getting the upper hand on the man she was fighting she gets her shot gun back and starts running.