15- You Will One Day

(Season 4 x 16)

Sam, Calliope and Dean are in the Impala, they had just left Pamela's funeral and were heading back to the motel.
"Ruby will meet us outside Cheyenne. She's been tracking some leads, I know she's not exactly on your Christmas list, but if she can help us get to Lilith" Sam says to  Dean.

"Hey man, work with Ruby, don't, I don't really give a rat's ass" Dean says to his brother.
"What's your problem?" Sam then asks.
"Pamela didn't want anything to do with this and we dragged her back into it, Sam." Dean tells him.
"Dean, she knew what was at stake" Calliope tells him.

"Oh yeah, saving the world, and we're doing such a damn good job of it" Dean says as he slams his hand against the dash board.
"Dean" Sam says to him.
"I'm tired of burying friends, Sam" Dean says.
"Look, we catch a fresh trail-" Sam says as he continues driving.
"And we follow it, I know. Like I said, I'm just-I'm just getting tired" Dean tells him.
"Well, get angry" Sam says to Dean as he finally come to the motel parking the Impala. The three of them step out, and head for the room.
"Ah, home crappy home" Dean says as he opens the door, Calliope flips the light switch on and they see two figures inside waiting for them.

"Atwell, Winchester and Winchester" Uriel says to the three of them.
"Oh, come on" Dean says bitterly.
"You are needed" Uriel says to them.
"Seriously we are needed, we just got back from where we were needed" Calliope remarks.
"Now, you mind your tone with me" Uriel says to her.
"No, you mind you're damn tone with us" Dean says defending her.
"We just got back from Pamela's funeral" Sam emotions.

"Pamela. You know, psychic Pamela? You remember her. CAs, you remember her, you burned her eyes out. Remember that? Good times, yeah, then she died saving one of your precious seals. So maybe you can stop pushing us around like chess pieces for five freaking minutes!" Dean shouts at the angels.
"We raised you out of hell for our purposes" Uriel says to him.
"Yeah, what were those again? What exactly did you want from me?" Dean asks.
"Start with gratitude" Uriel says.
"Oh" Dean says pissed.

"Dean, we know this is difficult to understand" Castiel says to him.
"And we" Uriel says looking at Castiel, "don't care Now, seven angels have been murdered, all of them from our garrison. The last one was killed tonight" he goes on to tell them.
"I'm guessing Demons, but how are they doing it?" Calliope asks.
"We don't know" Uriel tells her.
"I'm sorry, but what do you want us to do about it? I mean, a demon with the juice to ice angels has to be out of our league, right?" Sam then asks.

"We can handle the demons, thank you very much" Uriel tells him.
"Once we find whoever it is" Castiel adds.
"So you need our help hunting a demon?" Dean asks.
"Not quite, we have Alastair" Castiel tells him.

"Great, he should be able to name your trigger man" Dean says.
"But he won't talk. Alastair's will is very strong. We've arrived at an impasse" Castiel explains.
"Yeah, well , he's like a black belt in torture. I mean, you guys are out of your league" Dean tells them.
"That's why we've come to his student. You happen to be the most qualified interrogator we've got" Uriel says looking at Dean who is looking at the ground.

"Dean, you are our best hope" Castiel tell his
"No, not happening, you cannot ask him to do that, he can't, Cass" Calliope says to the angel.
Uriel walks up tp Dean, "Who said anything about asking?" he says as he touches Dean, and they disappear.
"Damnit!"  Sam and Calliope shout together.

"Calliope can you try and locate him?" Sam asks her.
"I'll try" Calliope tells him, as she closes her eyes and tries to focus on Dean, she is having a hard time locating him, still unsure how her powers are really working. She can almost see him, and she tries to go to him, but nothing happens, and she continues to try.
"Calliope, Calliope, stop" she then hears Sam calling to her, and she opens her eyes, and that's when she feels the blood dripping from her nose.
"Guess I don't have the hang of this" she says to him before she starts to fall, and pass out. Sam rushes to her catching her in time, and places her on the nearby bed. Sam takes care of Calliope, as he goes to make a phone call, hoping someone else can help them.