19-Hooligans

Calliope and Dean get a hold of the director of the cemetery, and arrive having stopped at a gas station to change into their spare suits they had in the car to use for pretending to be FBI. They meet with the director who starts showing them the tomb where one of the bodies had gone missing from, "This tomb was built in 1926. Four generations of the Millsap family were interred here" the director is telling them.

"They don't build 'em like this anymore" Dean says to him.
"Tell me Agent Nugent, Agent Young, have you two thought about where you might like to spend eternity?" he asks them.
"Not really" Calliope says to him.
Dean takes a second to answer, "All the damn time" he then says as the two of them start to look around the tomb.

"Do you have any ideas about who would take the three missing bodies?" Calliope then asks the director.
"Hooligans, sick, deranged hooligans" he says to her as Dean notices something on the side of the tomb. Calliope watches as he touches whatever it was, and then smells it, disgusted by the smell. "This isn't blood. What is this?" he then asks the Director.

"No, it's embalming fluid. Whoever committed this crime didn't just take the corpses, they opened them up" the director says to them, and Dean looks up at him.
"Thank You for your time, if we need anything else we will call" Calliope tells the director.
"I hope you find these hooligans" he says as he walks out of the tomb.
"So any idea what the hell we are dealing with?" Calliope asks Dean, as she looks at the embalming fluid.

"Not a single one" he says to her.
"Well, I know what tends to help you think about this. We passed a bar on the way here, why don't we get a few drinks, and toss ideas around" Calliope says to him.
"How do you already know me so well, you've only been tagging along for a few months" he says as the two of them walk out of the tomb.

"I'm very observant" she smiles at him, as they walk toward the Impala. The two of them get into the car and Dean drives toward the bar she had mentioned. He pulls into the parking lot, and grabbing the papers Sam had given them earlier about the missing bodies, the two of them head inside. They take a seat at the empty bar and Dean places the piece of paper with Joe Barton's picture on the bar.

"First beer's on the house for cops, feds too" the woman behind the bar says as she comes over to them.
"Are we that obvious?" Calliope asks her.
"I know all the local badges" she says as she sets a glass of beer in front of her and Dean, "And you two have got that Law and Order vibe" she says to them as she then picks up a cloth and starts drying off a glass. "So what's the FBI doing in Windom?" she asks the two of them.

"We're looking into the disappearance of Joe Barton" Dean tells her, as he passes her the photo of Joe

"We're looking into the disappearance of Joe Barton" Dean tells her, as he passes her the photo of Joe. She looks at it and they can tell she had a look of recognition, and is shaken by the photo.
"You know him didn't you?" Calliope asks her.
"A little, I'm his wife, Lisa" she tells them. Dean looks at Calliope then as the picture taking it and folding it back up to put in his pocket.

"Well, Lisa, what can you tell us about his disappearance?" Dean asks her.
"Same thing I told the sheriff, he stayed late Friday before last to do inventory, never came home" she tells them as Calliope and Dean both take a sip of their beers.
"What do the police have?" Calliope asks her.
"Nothing, truth is I was scared they stopped looking, but now you guys are here" she says to them.