11- So Zombies

(Based off Season 3x15)

A few weeks later, Calliope, Sam and Dean had managed to capture a demons that were possessing peoplehoping to get some answers. Today they had caught one that was possessing an African American man's body. They had taken him to an abonded cabin in the woods that Calliope ahd known about, and had tried to tourture him into talking. Dean tossed more Holy Water onto the man's body, it sizzles on contact.

"You ready to talk?" Dean demands.
"I don't know. I don't know anything" he denies again.
"Oh, you hear that, Sam, Callie. He doesn't know anything" Dean says to them.
"Yeah we heard" Sam says.
"I'm telling you the truth" he tries saying to them.

"Yeah, you are. My God I owe you an apology. Allow me to make it up to you" Dean steps forward, grabbing the man's mouth and pouring  Holy Water down it.  The demon possessing the man screams in agony.
"We are going to ask one more time. Who hold's his contract" Calliope demands from him.

The man looks up at the three of them his eyes turning black, and he starts to chuckle, "Your mother" he tries to joke

The man looks up at the three of them his eyes turning black, and he starts to chuckle, "Your mother" he tries to joke. "Yeah, she, uh showed it to me right before I bent her over" he chuckles at them. Dean then leans foward getting into his face, "I want a name or else"

"Or what" the demon inturppts, "hmm. You gonna squirt your holy water in both ends. Please, brother, that's like a flea bite compared to what's coming  to me if I tell you jack." The demon says to Dean who steps back. "Do what you want, the only thing I'm scared of is the demon holding your ticket" he says to him. Dean looks over at Sam, and gives him a light nod and Sam starts doing an exorcism.

"How does that feel? Does that feel good" Dean asks him as he walks around the man, who is grunting in pain from the exorcism.

"Go ahead. Send me back to hell because when you get there I'll be waiting for you. With a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with Dean Whinchester" he starts manically laughing again.

"Should I?" Sam then asks his brother.
"Send him someplace he can't hurt anyone else" Dean tells his brother, who went ahead and continued doing the exorcism. Once the demon had left the mans body it laid their dead.

"I'll uhh take care of this" Dean says to them.
"Yeah" Calliope says as Dean unties the dead body, and carries it outside.
"So, is this really doing anything?" Calliope asks Sam, as they watch Dean leave.

"It's worth a shot, find the demon that has the deal, try and get that demon" Sam tells her.
"Yeah I guess, I just wish each time we did this, they didn't end with dead bodies" she says as his cell then begins to ring. Sam answers the call, while Calliope starts checking for their next lead.

"You ran the prints twice? You're sure?" she then hears Sam say, "Okay, yeah, just chalk it up to lab error" she hears him say as Dean starts to come back inside. "Haha, don't I know it. Okay, thanks Yeah, I'll tell the lieutenant" Sam says ending the call.