1-The Monster

Calliope sat at a table in the back of the bar, watching the people come in and out, waiting for a specific person. She slowly sipped away on her whiskey, when she saw who she was  waiting for enter. They  gracefully walked up to the bar, ordering a drink, and began to look for their next victim. She was growing impatient, knowing she couldn't move in until he was in action. She had been waiting for this moment for the past five years, and it had finally came, all thanks to a lead from her friend Bobby. The vampire lingered in on a blonde that was easily falling for the charm he was trying to use on her. She waited till they decided to leave the bar, and placed money on her table before slowly following them out.

         Calliope left the bar, watching the monster from afar, arm looped around the women who may be his next meal ticket. They turn down a darkened alley, and as she got closer she heard the women scream. She raced down the street toward the alley, damning herself for wearing heels. She took the knife out from behind her back and headed to the alley, watching the vampire biting down on the women's neck.

"Get away from her!" She screams as she gets closer, the vampire letting the women go and facing her, blood dripping down the front of his face.

She throws the knife at the monster and he manages to move out of the way before it can stab him in the heart

She throws the knife at the monster and he manages to move out of the way before it can stab him in the heart. The women he had collapsed to the ground and he takes off.

"Damnit! Damnit!" Calliope shouts to herself, her target getting away. She rushes to the women, checking to see if she was still alive. She gets the to the blonde, and quickly takes her scarf, placing it on the women's wound. Taking her hand she checks for a pulse, and luckily there's one and it's faint. Oh thank god she thinks to herself, as she pulls her phone out and dials for help.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency" the operator says on the other end.
"There's a women in the alley way of Carmen St, she looks like she's been attacked"  Calliope tells the person.
"Does she have a pulse?" The operator asks.
"Yes, it's faint, and I applied pressure"  she explains, as she goes to say more something connects with the back of her head and she falls forward, crashing hard into the ground. She struggles to get up, moaning in pain when she feels arms wrap around her lifting her off the ground.
"I finally got you Calliope Atwell" a sinister voice says before everything goes dark.