2-We have work for You

Calliope pulls her car up to the curb parking it, as her and Bobby get out, Dean parks the Impala. The boys step out of the car, as the four of them head up the steps and toward a house. Bobby knocks on the door and they wait for it to open. A woman who looks like she's in her thirties opens the door smiling and laugh with Bobby.

"Bobby!" she says as she grabs Bobby, hugging him.
"You're a sight for sore eyes" Bobby tells her once they stop hugging. She then takes a step back looking over the boys and Calliope.
"So this is the boys, and the lady?" She then asks Bobby.

"Sam, Dean, Calliope this is Pamela Barnes best damn psychic in the state" Bobby explains.
"Hi" Calliope says giving her a light smile.
"Hey" Dean replies.
"Hi" Sam says.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm- Dean Winchester, out of the fire and back in the frying pan, huh? Makes you a rare individual" she says to Dean.
"If you say so" Dean tells her.
"Come on in" she then gestures for the four of them to come into her house.

The four of them then step into the house, as Pamela shuts the door behind them.
"So, you hear anything?" Bobby asks her.
"Well, I Ouija'd, my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your boy out or why" she tells them.
"So what's next?" Bobby then asks her.
"A séance I think. See if we can see who did the deed" she suggests.

"You're not gonna...summon the damn thing here?" Bobby asks her.
"No. I just want to get a sneak peek at it. Like a crystal ball without the crystal" she tells him.

"I'm game" Dean automatically says. Pamela then leads them to another room, one that you can tell she uses for her readings for customers. She takes out a black tablecloth that she places on the table in the middle of the room.  Calliope then notices Dean checking Pamela out as she bends in front of a cabinet to get what else she may need out.

"Who's Jesse?" he then asks after noticing the tattoo on her back.
"Well it wasn't forever" she laughs as she gets candles out.
"His loss" Dean then remarks and Calliope lightly nudges him in the ribs.
"Might be your gain" Pamela smirks at Dean as she then heads for the table.

"Dude, I am so in" Dean tries to say quietly, and Calliope gives him a stern look.
"Yeah, she's gonna eat you alive" Sam says to his brother.
"Hey, I just got out of jail, bring it" Dean says.
Pamela walks back by the three of them, "You're invited too, grumpy" she says to Sam.

"You are not invited" Dean then says to his brother. Calliope just rolls her eyes as she then goes over by Pamela asking her if she needed any help.

Once everything was all set up, the five of them take their seats around the table, "Right take each other's hands" Pamela instructs the four of them, Calliope takes Sam and Dean's hand, "And I need to touch something our mystery monster touched" she adds as Dean suddenly jumps.

"Whoa, well, he didn't touch me there" he says to her.
"My mistake" she smiles at him, as he then takes off his plaid shirt then rolls up the sleeve of his t-shirt showing the brand that he had shown Calliope and Bobby the day before.