7- Man The Flashlight

Calliope decided to head back to Bobby's to let Sam and Dean get back to hunting, let them become brothers again. She had begun to look into these seals that Castiel had mentioned to her and Dean, but was getting nowhere. Dean had just called her, to tell her about the shape shifter that they just had to deal with one that enjoyed black and white horror movies, and was pretending to be Dracula. She had told them she wished she could have seen that, and he mentioned that he wished she had come along. It was a few days later when they get a call from Sam, about a case that they had picked up on. From what Calliope could over hear Dean had Ghost sickness, worry had grown in her at this news and she decided to focus on the boys, hoping that had happened the one time would happen once again. Calliope stood in her room, closing her eyes focusing on Sam and Dean, when she opened them once again and was standing right beside Sam, and Dean starts to scream.

"Where...where...where did you come from?" Dean says panicking.
"Dean, I can show up when I focus really hard remember, or when someone calls out for me" she says to him.
"Well, give some warning next time" he says to her.
"I can try, so ghost sickness" Calliope says to the boys.
"I don't even know what that is" Dean says to her.
"Okay, some cultures believe that certain spirits can infect the living with a disease, which is why they stopped displaying bodies in houses and started taking them off to funeral homes" Sam tells him.

"Okay, get to the good stuff" Dean says to his brother.
"Symptoms are you get anxious.." Sam tells him.
"Yeah" Dean says.
"Then scared, then really scared, then your heart gives out, sound familiar?"  Sam says to him.

"Yeah, but Sam, we haven't seen a ghost in weeks" Dean says to his brother.
"Well, I doubt you caught it from a ghost. Look, once a spirirt infects that first person,  ghost sickness can spread like any sickness through ac ouch, a handshake, whatever. It's like the flu, now, Frank O'Brien was the first to die, which means he was probably the first infected, patient zero" Sam tells his brother.

"Our very own outbreak monkey" Dean says.
"Right, get this, Frank was in Maumee over the weekend. Softball tournament, which is where he must have infected the other two victims" Sam explains.
"Were they gamecocks?" Dean aks.
"Cornjerkers" Sam tells him.

"So what, this Frank was infected by a ghost, and he passed it on to other victims, and let me guess Dean touched the corpse, and now he has it" Calliope asks Sam.
"Right" Sam says to her.
"So now, what, I have 48 hours before I go insane and my heart stops?" Dean asks.
"More like 24" Sam tells him.
"Super" Dean says starting to get shifty.
"Yeah"Sam tells him.

"Well, why me? Why not you? I mean, you got hit with the spleen juice" Dean says and Calliope chuckles.
"Yeah, um you see Bobby and I have a theory about that too. Turns out all three victims share a certain, uh personality type. Frank was a bully, the other two victims, one was a vice principal, the other was a bouncer" Sam says to him.

Dean looks at his brother confused, "okay"
"Basically they were all dicks" Sam tells him.
"So you're saying I'm a dick" Dean says to him.
"Well you kinda are" Calliope says.
"It's not just that, all three victims used fear as a weapon, and now this disease is just returning the favor" Sam tells him.

"I don't scare people" Dean says.
"Dean, all we do is scare people" Sam tells him.
"Okay, well then, you're a dick too" Dean says to him.
"Really Dean, Sam isn't really a dick" Calliope says.
"Whatever, how do we stop it?" Dean asks.
"We gank the ghost that started all this, we do that, the disease should clear up"  Sam tells him.

"You thinking Frank's wife?" Dean asks.
"Who knows why she killed herself, you know? Hey, what are you doing waiting out here, anyway?" Sam asks his brother.

Dean looks up at the hotel, "our room's on the fourth floor" he tells Sam, who shakes his head as he looks up, "It's...it's high" Dean says.

it's high" Dean says