4-What is Going on

(Based off Season 3x10)

         Calliope pulled her car up to the address Dean had sent her, seeing the Impala already parked down the street. She parks her car and steps out, heading for the hospital she spots the two boys waiting.
"You got here quick" Dean remarks.

"It's Bobby" is all she says as they head inside. Dean went ahead of his brother and Calliope flirting with the nurse to find out which room Bobby was in. After a few minutes and exchange of numbers Dean gets the room number and they follow him.

Entering the room, they go in to see Bobby hooked up to machines, and Calliopes heart hurts for the old man. After a few minutes they hear footsteps and see the Doctor enter.
"So, what's the diagnosis?" Calliope asks.
"We've tested everything we can think to test. He seems perfectly healthy" the doctor tells them.
"Except he's comatose" Dean says straightforward.
"Mr.Snyderson you're his emergency contact. Anything we should know? Any illnesses?" The doctor asks.
"No, he..he never gets sick. I mean, he doesn't even catch a cold" Dean tells the doctor.
"Doctor, is there anything you can do?" Sam asks him.
"Look, I'm sorry, but we don't know what's causing it...so we don't know how to treat it. He just..went to sleep, and didn't wake up" the doctor explains.
"Umm, Thanks Doctor" Calliope says as the doctor leaves the room.

She walks over to Bobby and takes his hand, "Bobby what did you do?" She says when something suddenly happens. She gasps as she sees a room, and sees Bobby. He's walking into a kitchen when a women starts to scream at him before attacking him. Calliope gasps again as she's brought back to the hospital room.

 Calliope gasps again as she's brought back to the hospital room

"Calliope, you okay?" She hears Sam ask.
"Uh, yeah I need air" she says as she lets go of Bobbys hand and rushes out of the room. Calliope leans against the wall outside the room, taking a deep breath, she was shaking from what she had just experienced. She's never gone inside someone's mind before and it scared her.

"Hey, you okay?" She hears Sam's voice and looks up at him.
"Uh, yeah sorry" she says refocusing on the situation.
"So,what's the next move?" She asks not wanting to answer any questions.
"We're going to check Bobby's motel room" Sam tells her.
"Alright hopefully it gives us some answers" Calliope says and she starts to walk away and leave the hospital.

The three of them finally arrive at the motel and Dean opens the door.
"So, What was Bobby doing in Pittsburgh?" Sam asks as he closes the door behind them.
"Unless, he's taking a lame vacation" Dean says as they go into the middle of the room.
"He must have been working a job right?"Calliope says as they look around the room for clues.
"Well, you think there'd be some sort of sign of something, you know" Dean says to them as the brothers open drawers.
Calliope walks toward the closet, "Research, news clippings" she hears Dean say as she opens the closet door.
"Not even a friggin pizza box or beer can" Dean says as Calliope pulls on the light and begins to move the clothes around.
"How about this" she says to the boys as she steps back showing exactly what they had been looking for .