7-What is Happening

(Based off Season 3x 12)

   Calliope spent the next few months trying everything possible to get Dean out of his deal. Bobby had let her stay with him, hoping having another set of eyes, may work.
"Damnit!" she shouted slamming another book shut
"Still got kaput?" Bobby asks her.
"Yeah, absolutely nothing" she says looking at the old man, "What's going on with Sam and Dean?" she asks.

"They just had to deal with a trickster, well Sam mostly, same one they have dealt with before, only this time he made Sam watch Dean die over and over, pure torture" Bobby says.
"I should have been there to help" Calliope says as she gets up, grabbing another book.
"You helping me is enough. You know I'm surprised Callie, that you of all people are trying to help these boys" Bobby says to her.

"I owe Dean, he saved me now I need to save him" she tells him as she sits down, opening the book.
"You know getting mixed up with those Winchester boys is never good" he tells her.
"You're mixed up with them" she says.

"That's cause I half raised them boys, they're dad tended to not stick around sometimes" he tells her.
"Yeah, I had a feeling that was the case" she says thinking back to what she had heard Dean say in his nightmare with the dream root.

"You should take a break, you're gonna exhaust yourself out" Bobby tells her, "And I think we've gone through everything"
"I can't Bobby not until I help Dean" Calliope says to him.
"Just try not to get in too deep Calliope" he warns her.
"I'll try not to" She says as she starts to read the book, and Bobby walks away.

Calliope continued to stay with Bobby, while burning herself out trying to save Dean. She didn't really know why she felt the need to get him out of this deal, maybe it was because he saved her, or maybe it was just something that was pulling at her when she looked at him. She laid her head down on the desk, exhaustion finally setting in. As she drifted into sleep, she sensed someone calling out for her, a voice wishing she was there. That voice sounded all to familiar to her, and it was one she greatly missed, and she felt a pull on her heart.

"What the hell!" she hears a voice shout as she jolts awake. She finds herself no longer in Bobby's home, but on a cold concrete floor, and surrounded by bars, like a jail cell. She then see's two familiar faces looking down at her. "Wh..what? Ho..How?" she asks completely confused by everything. She goes to stand up, but stumbles and Sam catches her, helping her to sit down on the bed.

"Where am I?" she asks, a hand resting on her head

"The real question is how the hell did you get here?" she hears Dean ask.
"I have no idea, I fell asleep at Bobby's but I could hear a voice wishing I was somewhere. There was a pull at my insides and that's when i found myself here" she says looking at him. That's when the boys look at one another, then back at her.

"Okay, this is going to sound crazy. I just literly told Sam how your powers would come in handy for this situation" Dean tells her.
"Ok, this is crazy" she says as they start to hear footsteps, Sam and Dean both step in front of Calliope hoping to hide her.