3-Bad News

Calliope drives down the street, and heads off for the motel she was staying at, speeding into the parking lot, she parks in front of her room. She turns the car off, and steps out she unlocks the motel room, and enters. Turning on the light, she sits down on the bed, thinking about the last few hours, and if those boys call would she help. After a few minutes she decided to go take a shower, hoping it would relax her. She grabs a change of clothes and hears for the bathroom, closing the door, and turning the light on. Tossing her clothes on top of the toilet, Calliope turned to the shower. She grabbed the tap, and twisted it, getting the right temperature before turning the shower part on.
Slowly undressing Calliope could still feel the bruises from fighting off a shapeshifter a few days ago. Looking down at her body she saw the purple and discoloured marks that just came with job as she stepped into the shower, closing the curtain. Letting the water fall on her she winced as it burns on the marks, before finally letting her emotions get to her, she collapsed onto the floor of the tub. Tears flowed down her face mixed with the warm water, she had finally done what she always wanted to do, albeit she wasn't the one to give the final blow. Part of her was upset that she didn't take the vampire head, but was grateful someone did. Calliope didn't know if those boys called her would she go running to help them or turn them down, and never see them again.
Yet something deep inside her said she needed to help them, she needed to try and save Dean from going to hell. She badly knew the Winchester boys, and had heard stories about how self sacrificing they were for each other. She wished that she didn't have to do hunting alone, and had had someone with her all this time, because hunting things that go bump in the night can take a real toll on a person.

Calliope finally wiped the tears away and slowly pushed herself back up to continue showering

Calliope finally wiped the tears away and slowly pushed herself back up to continue showering. After washing her body and hair, and shaving, she finally turned the water off, and just stood there for a few minutes in the cold tub. Just as she was about to step out there was a pounding coming from her motel room door. "Seriously" she says to herself as she steps out and wraps her body in a warm fluffy towel. The pounding continues aggressively, "I'm coming!" she shouts from the bathroom. Opening the bathroom door, she heads across the carpeted floor and toward the front door. Peaking through the peephole she sees Dean standing on the other side.

Calliope unlocks the chain on the door and slowly opens it, only leaving it open a crack, not wanting to expose herself to the cold night air.
"Dean, how did you know I was here?" She asks.

"I called around asking if anyone was staying at the motels that owns a very sweet ride" he smiles at seeing her wet hair and noticing just the towel around her body. Calliope felt the need to hold the towel even tighter, "there better be an emergency Dean, cause as you
can see I was in the middle of something" she says looking at him. He looks her up and down, lightly licking his lip, "Yes you were" he says as he looks back up at her face.

 He looks her up and down, lightly licking his lip, "Yes you were" he says as he looks back up at her face

"Dean, seriously" she says to him.
"Yeah, sorry, umm it's Bobby. I got s call from a hospital in Pittsburgh" he explains to her still looking her, almost imaging what she looked like without the towel.

"Why is he in Pittsburgh, did they say what happened?" She asks, worry in her voice for the old man.
"No they really aren't sure, Sam and I were gonna take off and see what's going on, and since you know him too, we wondered if you wanted to come along?" He asks her, surprising them both.
"Uh, yeah sure, I didn't think you wanted me to stick around?" She says to him.

"Well, my brothers really desperate for help, and seeing what you can do, I changed my mind, plus you did say Bobby took care of you for after what happened to your parents" Dean tells her.
"Ok, then text me the address for the hospital and I will finish up here and meet you guys there" she tells him.
"Right, I will do that, sure you don't need any help packing or anything" Dean says cause her to roll her eyes.

"Dean, your bother is in the car and I don't just jump the bones of the first guy who helped save me" she says to him as she then turns away, closing the door on Dean

"Dean, your bother is in the car and I don't just jump the bones of the first guy who helped save me" she says to him as she then turns away, closing the door on Dean. Calliope leaned against the door, taking a breath, when she heard a beep from her phone. She walks away and grabs the phone looking to see a text from an unknown number that she figures is Dean. It gives her an location of the the hospital in Pittsburgh, and an added text saying he wished he could have joined her.

Calliope rolls her eyes again, thinking being near Dean won't be the best idea for her if she wants to be around a guy who thinks he's a real ladies man, and can charm any girl. She quickly writes back saying she'll be there, before going back to finish getting dressed. Calliope went back to the bathroom and entered, she got herself dressed, in her dark,jeans and black top, quickly brushing her hair. She gathered all her personal items in the bathroom, then went back to the main room gathering all her belongings. She took her colt 45 out from under the pillow and placed it in her hidden holster on her thigh. After finally getting all the items she had around the room, she tossed them in her duffel bag, then left the room.

Having already paid in advance like she always did with cash, Calliope didn't have to worry about dealing with the creepy motel clerk. She unlocked the trunk of her car, tossing her duffel bag in, then slammed the trunk shut. Going into the front of her car, she slide in, closed the door then turned on the car. She pulled out of the parking spot and drove toward the road and off into Pittsburgh and the beginning of a new adventure that will forever change her life.