9-Everyday Is Halloween

(Season 4 x7)

Calliope, Sam and Dean continued to travel, hoping to find another case, when Calliope picks up on one about a man that was found in a pool of blood, and razor blades found on the ground beside him. They pulled up to the home where the man was found, and Dean parked the car. They get out of the car and go up to the house, and speak to the wife of the man.

"Now how many razor blades did they find?" Sam asks Mrs Wallace.

She lets out a sigh as she responds, "Two on the floor, one in his stomach and one was stuck in his throat. He swallowed four of them. How is that even possible?" she asks him, as Dean looks at the stove, and then at the oven door, "The candy was never in the oven" she tell him.
"We just have to be thorough, Mrs. Wallace" Dean tells her.
"Now, did the police happen to find any more razors in the rest of the candy?" Calliope asks.

"No, I mean, I don't think so" she says to them, "I just-I can't believe it. You hear urban legands about this stuff, but it actually happens?" she asks.
"More than you might imagine" Sam tells her. Just then Dean gets up from the floor, and shows Calliope and Sam a hex bag without Mrs Wallace knowing.
"Umm Mrs Wallace, did Luke have any ummm..enemies?" Calliope asks her.
"Enemies?" she asks her.
"Anyone who might have held a grudge against him?" Sam asks her.
"What do you mean?" she asks.
"Co-workers? Neighbors? Maybe a woman?" Sam asks.

Mrs Wallace looks at him offended by what he is assuming, "Are you suggesting an affair?"
"Is it possible?" Sam asks.
"No! No, Luke would never" she says.
"I'm very sorry, we just have to consider all possiblites" Sam tells her.
"If someone wanted to kill my husband, don't you think they'd find a better way than a razor in a piece of candy he might eat?" she says to him.
"Our apologies, Mrs Walllace" Calliope says, "Agents I think we are done here" she says to the boys.

They left the Wallace household and found a nearby motel, Calliope and Sam stayed back as Dean went to go find anything out about Luke Wallace. Sam sat on the couch looking through the Hex bag and trying to figure out where it may have come from. He had his laptop out, and a bunch of books for research, Calliope sat down beside him, hoping to help find anything as well. They both look up when they hear the door open, and Dean walks in, tossing the keys on the table by the window, and he opens a candy tossing it in his mouth. "Really, after that guy chocked down all those razor blades?" Sam says to his brother.

 "Really, after that guy chocked down all those razor blades?" Sam says to his brother

"It's Halloween, man" Dean says to him.
"Every day is Halloween in our line of work" Calliope says to him.

Dean then sits down on the arm of the couch, beside Calliope, "Don't be a downer, anything interesting?" he asks them.

"Well, we're on a witch hunt, that's for sure, but this isn't your typical hex bag" Sam tells him.

"Hmm, no?" Dean says. Calliope then reaches over to the bag, and showing him parts of the bag.

"Goldthread, an herb that's been extinct for two hundred years, and this-"she picks up the silver piece, "is Celtic, and it's not some new-age knock off. It may look real, but it is over 600 year olds" she explains to him.