Chp2: My Roommate

I was unpacking. I then heard a loud knock on the door, then saw the door being kicked open. I stopped unpacking and stared at the figure. It entered and yelled, "HELLO ROOMMATE!" It was a females voice. "H-Hi?" I answered back. She had black hair, with a hint of blonde towards the bottom. She ran up to me and jumped onto me, causing me to fall back and hit my head on the wooden floor. "Ouch!" I cried out and she hugged me, tightly. It felt as if she was trying to squeeze me to death. "C-Can you let go?!" I muffled, as she tightened the 'hug'. "Haha, no." She said, squeezing me even tighter. "P-Please! I can't b-." Miss. Lee walked in. Thank god! "My! Cleo, dear, please let the girl go, she has to unpack." Miss Lee rushed over to us. The girl, Cleo, finally let go and jumped onto her bottom bunk. I sat up and starting to inhale and exhale, a lot. "Are you okay?" Miss Lee asked. Of course not bitch do I look okay? I've been mistaken to being mental and I almost got killed in my first half hour of living in this crazy house! "I'm alright now, thanks." I ended up saying.

After an hour of unpacking and sorting out other stuff, I decided to go outside and get a bit of fresh air. I went out to the backyard, Cleo was following behind. "So. What's your name?" She asked me, with a twisted smile. "Uh... Y/n..." I said, hesitantly. She smiled and let out a hand. I hesitated to take it, but in the end I did. She gave me a shock and I quickly pulled out of the handshake. I rubbed my hand, and saw it had turned red. I looked at her hand and saw a taser hidden under her sleeve, she had a long sleeve so it covered up half of her palm. I looked up at her face and saw a smile plastered onto it, still a twisted one though. "W-What's wrong with you?!" I yelled, and quickly left her.

I ran to a nurse. "How may I-." I interrupted her and quickly said, "I... My hand has gone red! Some girl called Cleo had shocked it, with a taser!" I showed my hand and she nodded, then told me to follow her. I followed her into a room, assuming it was the nursing room, then took a seat. She got out an ice pack from the fridge of ice packs and passed it to me. "Thank you." I rested it on my hand. "No problem." The nurse smiled at me. She led me back to the lobby and I decided to make friends with someone.

"Hi! I'm Y/n." I walked up to a girl who was sitting on her own. "Get lost if you don't wanna die." She said, her tone very shady. "I just want to be-." She stopped me, "get lost!" She yelled, throwing a glare at me. I quickly ran away from her, and went to a group of girls and boys. "Hello!" They looked at me. They shot scary glares. Guess nobody here is nice. I awkwardly left the group, their gaze still following as I left them. I decided to just go back to the room. I entered the room, cautiously. "Hi there," a voice spoke, Cleo, "roommate..." I opened the door wide and saw her sitting on her bunk, with a... Knife.

I was about to shut the door and go back downstairs, but she stopped it with her foot. I took a glance at her deadly eyes and thought, how the hell did she get here so fast?! Her smile had faded, it was now a death stare. She flung the door open wide and lifted my chin with her knife. "Listen here, I don't like people like you." She starts moving the knife side to side, causing my skin to bruise. "So, I suggest you change, otherwise your life here will be worse than it already is." She swung the knife across my cheek, making it bleed. I caressed it as she threw the knife away. I ran to the bathroom, hearing her evil laughs echo through the hall.

I opened the door wide and splashed water onto my face. It did wash the blood, but more kept coming. I looked around, realizing that the bathroom is even white. "Cleo already cut you?" A voice spoke from inside the locked cubicle at the end. "Well, not really a surprise, but normally she lets her victims get at least a day or two." The girls voice said. It had to be a girls since I'm, obviously, in the girls bathroom.

The owner to the voice opened the door. It revealed a girl with brown long wavy hair. "Hi. I'm Annabelle." She said, "call me Anna, or Anni though." I nodded, "Y/n." I said. She looked at my cheek, then the rest of my figure. "You're not that hurt I see." She walked up to me and touched my cheek, making me wince at the pain. "So, it hurts?" I nodded, "yeah, of course." She sighed and took out a plaster from her hoodie pocket. "Here, I carry them around. I suggest you do the same." I nodded and placed the plaster on my cheek where the cut was. "Thanks, Anni." I smiled, so did she. She doesn't seem as bad. "You're my new friend, okay?" I nodded, and walked out the bathroom with her. I guess this won't be as bad.

___________________________________________________________________

Aha..! Thoughts? Improvements? Please tell me😂😭💜👋🏼