Chapter 24: Flashback

Jin and Cleo silently watch as silence emerges from the three. Nayeon sighs, not being oblivious to the fact that she was fake dating Taehyung.

But that was their plan.

To make you move on from Taehyung. But mainly to make Taehyung move on from you.

You, on the other hand, is completely oblivious to this. Nobody knew why Taehyung and Nayeon started dating, but they didn't question it.

And to think, all this has happened in the time space of a year.

And all because Taehyung's mental state caused him to be traumatized by your simple 'no'.

~flashback~

Your heart was beating hard against your chest. Your ears began ringing. What should I say? You kept repeating. You paused for a moment, taking in a breath and replied with, "No.. I-I'm sorry I can't- b-but don't get me wrong, I-," That's when Taehyung's world came crashing down. He'd heard enough. Anni, Karma and Cleo's faces dropped. The sudden sentence struck them all, Taehyung the most. He was hiding a bouquet behind his back, but dropped it once hearing what you had said. "Taehyung, but wait hear me out, please!" You begged, rushing after his side, once noticing he was backing away. "No, let go! I've heard enough Y/n. You- You just wanted me because I have a fucking title, isn't it?" Taehyung yells, cold and bitterness in his tone. You reach out to hold his hand, or at least his arm, but he yanks his arm away, rage clearly radiating off him. "You hurt me y/n. I thought I finally found someone I loved."