Chp8: His name

"Taehyung... Stop!" I tried pushing him off, but he wouldn't move. "You think I'll listen to you, princess?" He whispers. "You have to..!" I say, this time being able to push him off. "Unlock the door, now." I demand, pointing at the door handle. "It's not that easy~." He says, before my vision becomes black, a black cloth was thrown over my eyes. "I want something before you go." I hear him whisper, before darkness endures me.

KARMA'S POV

"Where could she be?!" I barge through people, looking for Y/n. "She isn't at the Campsite anymore, so she must be here." R assures me, knocking on doors of the fifth floor. "Not even one of them has seen her, they haven't even heard of her!" R tells me. I can't help but ask, "I know this isn't the time... But what is your actual name..?" He stops walking. I look at him, but he doesn't look back at me. "It's... Rook." He says. His voice trembles a bit, as if he doesn't like hearing his own name. "But I don't want you to call me that." He quickly adds on, making me a little more confused. "Okay..." I'll leave it for now, Y/n is our main priority at the moment. We walk up to the last room at the end of the fifth floor corridor. "This is it. Our last hope." I say. I knock on the door, no reply. I knock again, no reply. Then that's where it hits me. This is Taehyung's room. Why didn't we check here first?! I knock again, desperately. "Taehyung! Open the door! It's me! Karma!" I yell, hoping he and Y/n are in there. "Karma!" I hear Y/n's voice coming from inside. "Y/n! Are you alright? Taehyung, I swear, open the door now!" I yell at him through the door. "Nope, she still hasn't said something I've been waiting for." Taehyung says. He's a dangerous man, we've got to get Y/n out of there. "Taehyung." Rook speaks up. "Please, let her go, she didn't do anything!" Rook pleads. It stays silent for a moment, then the door unlocks, revealing a angry Taehyung. "You..." He growls. Rook stands there confused for a second, but then realises something. Although, I stand here, confused. "Fine..." Taehyung huffs and enters his room again, gesturing for us to enter. I immediately run to Y/n, whose sitting on his bed, in a bit of shock. Her lips are plump, and much more redder. I ask her if anything bad had happend, but she says it was nothing. I nod and take her hand, leading her back to the elevator and into her room.

TAEHYUNG POV

Once Karma and Y/n leave the room I grab Rook by the collar. "What you did to Y/n is unforgettable, disgusting, and hurtful to both her and I. You won't get away with it." I threaten him. He doesn't try to escape, instead, he tries to confront me. "I'm a better guy now, I've served my time in jail. You don't need to be so protective." He says, trying to act calm. I become more furious and let go of his collar. I clench my fist and punch him. He holds his cheek, a smile lifting his lips. "How are you acting so fine after what you've done?" I ask him. I'm not the bad guy here, he is. His fame and popularity here is a joke. It makes me sick every time I see girls squirming over him. "Get out." I tell him, pointing at the door. "Now. And don't even think about touching Y/n. Cause then you're really in for it." I say, he lifts his arms up in surrender and leaves the room. "Whatever you say, brother."