Chapter 22: Canteen

It's currently lunch. You and Rook, as usual, were sitting on a table in the corner of the canteen. Rook was explaining a story about how he and his mother were cooking on the weekend, but ended up ruining the kitchen. Mid-way laughing, the glass doors to the canteen opened, and in enters the chestnut hair, Jin, and the devil himself, Taehyung. 

Although you hated him, you could still point out every single perfection within him. From his curly, now dyed black and green, hair that hung lazily over his deep black eyes. To his dreamy skin and posture. Even the way he sits is just screaming perfect. However, he ruined your life and Rook reminds you once in a while that it was him and that he's not that angel, you once saw, anymore. 

However, he was still mentally in love with you, so he wasn't exactly a angel.

But what you don't know, is that he's still mad in love with you.

~~~~~

Taehyung slowly strides his way into the canteen, smoothly placing his hands into his jean pockets and walks towards his table, in the middle of the room. Jin, Karma and Cleo walk closely behind him, Karma casually giving glares to people who start to sneer over her. And finally, right next to Taehyung is Nayeon. Of course, being his girlfriend, her arm is slung between his.

You grit your teeth, feeling a vicious spike his your heart. You've always secretly been jealous over Taehyung and Nayeon, but you've tried to ignore it. Although, luck doesn't seem to be on your side today as Taehyung begins walking towards your table rather than his own. A few gasps and whispers start to build up louder by each step he takes. You snap your head to Rook, mouthing a 'should we go?'. Rook violently nods, preparing to sprint out. As you grab your sandwich and step out your seat, ready to leave, a foot stops you. Curse that foot of yours, you scowl internally, heart beating rapidly. "Tae what are yo-," Nayeon starts, but immediately stops once seeing the flare from Taehyung's eyes.

"I just want to know, how's my dear TaTa?"