Chapter 17: FlowerBed

"Anni!~" I called out to Anni. She had just came back from visiting Angie. She scurried over to me, "hello!!!" She greeted me. "Soo~ anything new?" I ask, taking a bite out of my breakfast. It's late morning, 10 AM to be precise. "Nothing much. Although I did see a certain someone outside on my way in." Anni says, looking back at the door. "Really? Who?" I ask, looking the way she was looking. Anni just smiles as I look outside the window, trying to find the certain someone she was talking about. "Yah you pabo, let's just go to him." Anni drags my arm and leads me outside towards a flower bed. I gasp when I see him, "TaeTae?!"

"Oh! TaTa!"

There he is, his curly brown hair lightly blowing in the breeze, as he holds a sunflower near to him eye. I run towards him and hug him, "you're allowed out?" I ask, smiling ear to ear. He nods his head.

People from the 5th floor aren't usually allowed outside. That's why it wasn't normal to see Tae here.

"So, you two going out yet?" Anni asked, smirking whilst holding a flower in her hand. Tae looked at me, grinning widely. "yes, yes we are." He answers, picking a sunflower and placing it into my hair. I become flustered and hide my hair again with my hoodie. "yAhh..." I say, playfully whacking his hand. Tae just giggles and walks back inside.

3rd person pov

"REALLY?!" Karma and Cleo yell at the same time. "Yes! He admitted it!" Anni shrieks, whilst Y/n looks away, blushing madly. "Well then." Karma started, "where is he?" Y/n shrugged. "Where is who?" Tae came and sat around the table the girls were sat on. "Uhmm-," y/n was cut off by Cleo, "YOU!" Cleo points at Taehyung, making him violently jump and pull out a butter knife from his pocket, pointing it directly at Cleo. "Don't. Scare me like that again." Tae firmly states, putting the knife away slowly, eyeing Cleo like a tiger catching its prey.

"Aight I'm sorry!" Cleo says, putting her hands up in a surrender position. "Okay, but what the hell is it?" Tae asks, eyes narrowing, now curious. "Well, apparently you admitted to be going out with our little y/n." Karma says, watching Tae curiously. "Ah yes about that-"

"Just answer the question." Karma snaps.

"Alright jeez." Tae takes a breath, "well it really depends on what y/n thinks, should we?" Tae looks at y/n waiting for a response.

Y/n looks up at Tae, lips quivering a bit. "I..."

To be continued...