Chp9: R

YOUR POV

Once Karma and I got into my bedroom, we saw Yoongi and Cleo sitting on the bed, talking. I asked her why he was here, not that I mind, and she said only to 'have a chat'. It's obvious that they kissed, their hair and breathing is a mess and their lips are completely red. I decided to have a shower, so I left the room and took one. I finished and came out. I saw a message on my phone, from Anni! I was texting her whilst walking back to my room. I felt my head on someone's chest, I took a step back and looked up to meet eyes with R. "Oh, hi." I say, then I realise. He's got a bruise on his cheek. That wasn't there before. "Hi." Before he can walk past me, I grab his arm and ask, "what happend to your cheek?" He hesitates to answer, "it's not a big deal." "It clearly is a big deal! What happend?" I ask again. "Taehyung... He just punched me for no reason, that's all. I'll see you around, bye." Then he walks to his room and shuts the door. What did R do? Taehyung is mad, but why punch R? I shake off the thoughts and go back to my room.

LATER

Karma, Cleo, Yoongi and I are currently sitting in the cafeteria, having our dinner. It's an hour till lights out. They made a new schedule, when the lights go out, no more leaving your room, unless you need to go to the bathroom. Of course. "I hate the new idea they have. It's not going to help us. It's useless and stupid!" Karma complained as we went back up to her room. Her rooms very blank. Black and red walls, a bed side table and her bed. That's all. I wonder where she puts all of her belongings-
"I don't have any belongings. They all burned." Karma sighed. "How did you know I was-," she gave me a small smile, "I know everything." That kind of creeped me out. Now that I think about it, Taehyung did a similar thing to what Karma just did. I shook it off, "anyway, I'll see you later Karma, Cleo, Bye~!" I waved them goodbye, they did the same. I walked into the hallway, towards the elevator. Just as I was about to enter, I felt a hand grab my sleeve and pull me back, then turning me around to face them. "Oh, hey R." I shot him a smile. He smiled back, "So, what is it?" I asked him. He shakes his head, "nothing. I just wanted to say umm... Nevermind don't worry." He leaves it at that and walks to the stairs. "You can take the lift you know!" I tell him. He nods and quickly walks into the elevator with me. He pressed the fourth floor button. "Umm, do you want to hang out then?" He asked, breaking the silence. I nod in reply. A small smile lifts his lips, the elevator stops and we step out. "What should we do then?" He asked. I shrug my shoulders, "I don't mind." He thinks for a moment. "Hmm... Maybe... I know this sounds a bit childish, but what about a sleep over at my dorm?" I hesitate to answer, but I eventually agree. "I have nothing better to do." I tell him as we enter his room. "So, what's your real name?" I ask him, settling down in a cushion in the corner of his room. "That's something I can't tell you." He sends a playful wink, "we all have our secrets here." I nod, "I guess we all do."
We talk for a while, it then becomes lights out. I hear the guards walking past the door outside, yelling, "lights out!" R passes me a pillow, "you can take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." He says, picking up his pillow and taking out a spare blanket, then laying it on the floor. "No, no! You should sleep on the bed, I insist!" I tell him, standing up. Before I say anything else, he jumps up and drags me down onto the bed. "You sure?"