Chapter 13: Nayeon

Picture made by me ^-^

TAEHYUNG POV

Y/n had fallen asleep, her hand and head resting on my chest. She must've been so tired that she got knocked out.
I, cautiously, walked through the damp forest. The trees swayed, thanks to the furious wind, they brushed against me, so I moved slightly into the middle of the small muddy path. I suddenly heard a noise.
Foot steps.
Not an animals footsteps, but a person's. Could it be Rook? I quickly ran behind a tree and layed Y/n on the grass, then moved her hair out of her face. "Cute." I mumbled, admiring her, her small snores echoed through the trees. I snapped back into reality, the sound of the steps getting louder, closer. Carefully, I knelt down and stuck my head out from behind the tree, only slightly. I couldn't see anyone. Maybe it's a animal, but it can't be. Slowly turning around, I extended my arms out to shake Y/n, to make her wake up. Thankfully, she did. A bit startled, she jumped up, stumbling backwards a bit. I stood up and reached for her wrist. Gripping it tight, I pulled her forwards into balance. "There. Now shh!" I whisper-shouted. Without hesitation, she nodded once and mouthed, "but what's going on?" Sighing, I mouthed a, "footsteps. Somebody's here." She let out an "oohh," and tilted to the side, to get a better look at what could be behind the tree. "But there's no-,"

Y/N POV

Taehyung lifted his index finger and harshly placed it on my lips. "Sh." He simply whispered. I gave a small nod. "Crouch low so whoever it is can't see us." He whispered, moving his finger from my lips and crouching down. I followed his orders and crouched low too. He leaned against the tree, staying completely silent. He's planning something. "Got it!" He whispered, louder though. "We attack." He explained. "I didn't know that." I simply said. He rolled his eyes and pointed out to the path. "Go be bait. Stand right in the middle." He said, pointing right at the path. I was going to argue, but he gave me a glare. "You'll be fine anyway." He added on. I slowly stood up and walked towards the path. A branch flung towards me out of nowhere, so I screamed. I closed my eyes, ready for the pain of the branch to reach me, but it never came. Instead, a pair of arms were stretched out in front of me. "Jeez, this wind won't stop, will it?" A female sighed. Reopening my eyes, I saw Nayeon standing there, moving the branches out of our way. "Nayeon?" I asked, looking at her. She looked back at me, "who else could it be?" She said blankly. I shrugged. "Y/n?" I heard Taehyung hiss from behind the tree. "You can come out, it's just Nayeon!" I called for Taehyung. He slowly crept out and walked over to us. "Oh, hi." Taehyung said, Nayeon replied with a "hello." A awkward silence lingered in the air for a while. Until I broke it that is. "So, um, are we heading back?" I asked. They gave a slight nod and started walking in the direction of the hospital.

________________________
___________________
______________
__________

Nobody spoke a word on the way back. Just silence. Once we entered the hospital, though, Cleo and Karma, along with Yoongi and a normal looking girl, came running towards us. "Where were you guys?" Karma asked, curiously. I looked at Nayeon and Taehyung. "We were somewhere." Taehyung blankly spoke, then Cleo looked at Nayeon, "oh, and whose she?" Nayeon gave a sassy gasp and clicked her fingers in a swirl, "excuse you, but I'm Nayeon. Oh, also known as Liz, that is if you were in my School you'd know." Cleo, Karma and the other girl looked at her, mixture of confusion and disgust shown as their facial expressions. "Anyways..." I said, breaking the silence once again, "I'll be off." Taehyung said, walking towards the stairs, but then he stopped in his tracks and spun around on his heel to face me. "Oh, Y/n you're coming with me."