Chp7: Taehyung!

R'S POV

Karma runs back to me and informs me about y/n. "What?!" I yell. "Who?! How?! Where?!" Karma points towards the cabin. "I don't know! She just disappeared after screaming!" Karma explains. I take a torch from my bag and enter the cabin. I shine the light on the wall beside us and I jump back. Karma let's out a small scream, "W-What the fuck?!" She yells. I walk up to the wall and feel the wet liquid that was dripping down the wall. It was blood. "It's... Blood ..." I stepped back a bit and read what it said, "Nobody touches my y/n and gets away with it. But for now, she's safe, with me." Whoever this person is, they must be one of the craziest here.

Y/N POV

I woke up on the cold floor of the same bedroom I was in only a week ago. Not him again. He's insane. I thought to myself. "And your sane." A voice from behind me sends chills down my spine. I stand up and slowly turn around to face him. "Sleeping beauty finally woke up." He chuckled. "Why me?" I asked. It's a dumb question, but it will get rid of one thing that lingers in my mind. "Because, princess, your mine, and you'll stay as mine." He says, a slight coldness in his tone. I turn around and see the door. I could just walk up to it, open it and run for it. I slowly take steps towards it, then run at it. Why isn't he trying to stop me? He did last time. I ignore that thought and pull the handle. It doesn't open. The doors locked. I should've known. Of course he wouldn't go after me, the doors locked so I have no escape. The window is also locked, it's small anyway I won't be able to go through it. I turn around, and my eyes widen. His face is centimetres away from mine. I take a step back, and he takes one forward. My back is now against the door, I'm stuck. "Taehyung, move!" I say, trying to push him away, but he holds my wrists, tight, "not until you admit you belong to me." He pins my wrists on the sides of my head. "Say it and I'll let you go." His breath grazes my lips. "I..." I can't seem to say the words. He waits a minute for me to say it, but I just can't form the words. "Fine." He says, "Looks like you'll be here for a while." He lets go of my wrists and turns around, starting to walk back to his bed. I grab his hand before he's out of reach. "W-Wait!" I stutter. Before I can say anything else, he stomps his lips on mine, pushing me back against the door. My eyes widen. "T-Taehyung!" I manage to yell out. He stops and he silences me. "Don't say another word." And with that he kisses me again, staying like that for god knows how long.