Chp10: Help

"Don't..!" I yelled. He had pinned me to the bed, so I tried pushing him away, but that failed. "Don't what?" He questions, smirking. Flashbacks of him come back. "Stop..!" I managed to push him off. "Or what? You're going to call your friends on me?" He says, laughing. I look around for my phone, then look back at him. He was holding it in his left hand, shaking it. "Too bad." He walks up to me. "Stay back-!"

I scream.

TAEHYUNG POV

I get a text from my 'brother'.

Sicko: Hi, I'm having a bit of fun. It's a shame you're not here.

                                    Taehyung: What?!

Sicko: You know what I mean, Taehyung.

I know what he means...
Y/n.
I run to my door and try to pull it open. Damnit. They locked the doors from the outside. Shit! Y/n, oh y/n, if only you knew...

CLEO POV

Y/n had texted me that she was going to stay at some person called R's dorm. She to tell Karma, so I did. "How about we have one too? Since Y/n won't be here it can just be us two!" Yoongi suggested. I nodded my head a million times. "Let's go then." Yoongi hooked arms with me and we bid farewell to Karma. Once we arrived at my dorm, the lights went out. "Guess it's light out. Goodnight~" Yoongi kissed my forehead, then entered the bed next to me and drifting to sleep. I could hear his cute snores. I cuddled up with him and feel asleep.

KARMA POV

The next day

I wake up. The usual happens, I get out of bed, lazily, walk to the bathroom with my  tooth brush. Brush my teeth. Go back into my room. Change. That's pretty much it. Although, I notice something, I haven't seen Y/n around. Not that I care, but Anni will start asking. Time for Mission: Find Y/n. She's probably downstairs. I walked towards the elevator and pushed the button. It slowly went down. Surprisingly, there isn't as many people in the elevator. I had enough room to walk around a bit. It finally stopped and I ran out, looking around for a black haired y/n. No sign of her. Maybe outside. I scurried to the outside area, empty. Great. I went to get my breakfast and took a seat at a table. I waited for Yoongi, Cleo and Anni to come down. I watched the elevator whilst taking small bites into my red apple. They finally arrived. They took their time approaching me, when they did, I asked whether or not they've seen her. "Nope." Is the answers I got. "She's... Missing? Again?!" Anni slightly raised her voice after they sat down with their breakfast. I nodded. "Wha-?" Rook then came and joined us. "Hi! What happend? What's with the worried expressions?" He asked. "It's Y/n. She's gone missing!" Cleo explains. Rook jumps in surprise, "what?! Again?" We nod. "We MUST find her." Anni announces. "Alright, let's check Taehyung first, since she's always there." Rook interrupts, "No! I mean, I went to his room this morning, he wasn't with her. Neither did I see her by there." He says. "Then let's check somewhere else, rooftop?" I ask. They nod in agreement. "Let's go."

YOUR POV

"ROOK!"