Chapter 21: Class

"I mean, you did warn him. Maybe he took your word for it after all." Rook stated, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I sighed with a frown, "that would make sense..." I mumbled. Jin hadn't talked to me since that day, in fact he actively avoided me.

Rook and I headed to our next class. The usual whispers and murmurs were heard as we entered the classroom.

"I heard Taehyung had-"

"Yeah he really got ma-"

"Do you think the new kid is somehow rela-"

Bits and pieces of conversations entered my ears as I sat at my usual seat, the back, far right of the classroom. A window seat, of course. Rook sat next to me, our table was the only table joined together. People say it's because we are 'special needs.'

"I have a weird feeling something's going to happen." Rook muttered to me whilst we took out our needed equipment. "Really, like what? Students going to attack us?" I act frightened, but roll my eyes after he glared at me. "No, like something not normal." Rook whispers, feeling a chill that causes him to shake. "Relaaax, nothing is going to happen." I say, reassuringly with a smile. He sighs, "I hope so."

A few minutes later

~~~~~~~~~

"Alright class, so as you may or may not know, we have a new student. His name is Kim Seokjin, please welcome him in kindly." The teacher said, gesturing a 'come in', as the named boy entered the classroom. His head was lowered, but you could still feel his gaze slightly on you. You shivered. "Are you alright?" You heard the whisper from Rook. Tearing your gaze away from him, you replied bluntly, "I'm fine."

Jin was told to take a seat, so he stole the only seat left, near to you. You grunted, thinking how this was so cliche, but ignored him. The class went on as usual, the girls giving you disgusted looks, and the boys snickering at you and Rook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I'm crying I-

I can post this ayaydawghiudhawiodawiojwdiojad it's been 101249821940 years heheehhehe sorry!-

- A/n