Chapter 28: A kiss better

YOUR POV

"Listen, Cleo, I didn't mean for that to happen! You guys never heard me out. Some friends you are." I mumbled, rolling my eyes and looking away from her. Cleo sighed, "Sure," she reached down to grab something from her bag, I didn't bother looking to see what. I heard her shuffling around before it became silent. I closed my eyes, wanting to sleep. But then, I felt a presence close to me. "Cleo?" I call out, eyes still shut from tiredness. She hums in reply, and before I knew it she had me pinned, again. "Cleo what-" I looked her in the eyes. She was holding a knife, small, but sharp. "No- No, Cleo, listen, killing me isn't the way to go about this," I tried to talk sense into her, but she ignores me.

A small smirk crept onto her pale face. "I have strict orders not to kill you, Y/n." She whispers, "I'll only hurt you, till you kill yourself." She then raises the knife, and slashes it across my left eye. It wasn't full contact, just a scratch, however it still gave me pain and blood. I cry out in pain, my vision becoming blurry.

I hear a voice, "Cleo? What the fuck?! I told you not to kill her, but that's doesn't mean you hurt her!" The voice was familiar, but I couldn't tell whose it was. I hear Cleo jump off my bunk, "Should've made it clear, boss." The familiar males voice sighs, "I swear, if she's going blind-"

"She won't, I know how to attack people. Unlike you, when you recklessly a-"

"Enough!" The male yells, slowly walking towards me. I reach my shaky hand out to touch my eye, but the male grips my hand, "No, just... Just sleep." He says wearily. And before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Not even been 2 hours since we've arrived and one of us are already injured. And out of all of them, it's you." I whisper lowly, watching as Y/n sleeps ever so peacefully. The doctors had just finished patching her eye, and left me to look after her in the infirmary.

Y/n slowly started opening her pretty eye. "T-Tae?" She said, softly, "What are you doing here?" She asks, confused. I shrug and watch as she sits up in the bed. She winces, "Ow." She mumbled, reaching out to touch her eye. I quickly stop her and place a light kiss onto the eye patch covering her beautiful brown eyes.

I saw the small smile that started to creep onto her face. "A kiss better," I say slowly, before getting up to leave. She quickly grabs a hold of my shirt sleeve and tugged at it, "A-a kiss better." She nods, firmly. I nod and continue to walk off, a small smile playing on my lips.