Chapter 15: TaeTae

Currently sitting downstairs in the lobby. It's 10 Am, we had just finished our breakfast. "I'm so fucking tired... Why'd you wake me up so early?" Karma and Yoongi said in unsion as they rubbed their eyes and yawned tiredly. "Because we wanted to go out to see Angie." Cleo informed us. I finally get to meet Angie! "Yessss! Let's go see her!" I said, excitedly. Yoongi, Cleo and Karma agreed. I decided to go tell Anni about it and see if she'd want to tag along.

"Hey Anni-" I opened her door room only to be met with a small... Make out session. "AH! I-I'M SORRY ANNI! I-I... UM JUST COME AT 4PM TO THE LOBBY, WE-WE ARE G-GOING TO SEE ANGIE, UM, B-BYE! SORRY AGAIN!!!" I never have slammed a door to forcefully and quickly, and never have I ever sprinted away so fast. Oh my god, stop repeating them kissing!!! Stop, stop stop!!! I halted to a forceful stop when I hit the end of the corridor, Welp I ran the wrong way. I turned on my heel and walked back towards the elevator. Damnit this hallway is so long, and I'm so tired. Why do I have such a lazy ass? It was as if he had heard my thoughts, he scooped me up and held me bridal style, then ran down the hallway and into the elevator. "Yah! Taehyung what are you doing?" I ask, kind of petrified. He laughs a little and says, "why don't you just give me a nickname, rather than having to say such a long name?" I agree, his name is quite long, ooohh how about Taetae? "TaeTae!" I squeak out. "Alright then, TaeTae it is, and you're my TaTa."