Chapter 19: Hatred

"Look who it is."

"I can't believe she did that."

"bleh."

"Why is she still here?"

"Nobody wants her anyway."

"I don't know what he ever saw in her."

"I guess our chances are higher of getting him. She ruined it for herself."

"Stupid."

"Worthless."

"No wonder he's depressed."

"She's not pretty enough for him, at least he's moved on."

"He doesn't know what love is anymore because of her though."

"What a cow."

"I hope she knows what she has done."

"Doubt it, she's a heartless bitch."

I walked through the hallways, the usual mean comments are thrown at me. I honestly don't care anymore. I didn't mean no harm. A simple word such as 'no' can make your life a nightmare. I regret it, I really do. Although, nobody knows I do. There's only 1 person there for me. And that person is dead. Yes, that's right. My mother, she would know what I am thinking and why I made that decision. However, I still have Rook, but it was stupid, I know, but I didn't know it would lead to this....

Y/n
Age 16
School year: 11
Reputation: Very Bad
Mood: Sad
Known for: Rejection
Only friend: Rook.
Enemies: Karma, Cleo, Nayeon + the people that hate her

Rook
Age: 16 (Older than Y/n)
School year: 11
Reputation: Low decent
Mood: Rude
Known for: Being a cows friend and a half brother to Taehyung
Only friend: Y/n
Enemies: Taehyung, Karma, Cleo, Yoongi, Jimin, Nayeon

Taehyung
Age: 17
School year: 12
Reputation: Most Popular
Mood: Depressed
Known for: Most liked in the school, was rejected
Friends: Karma, Cleo, Yoongi, Jimin, Anni, Angie, Nayeon
Enemies: Y/n and Rook.

Karma + Cleo
Age: 16 (Younger than Y/n)
School year: 11
Reputation: High Popular
Mood: Pitiful, Karma (see what I did there?), Sympathetic, normal
Known for: Being a good friend to Taehyung, being the girlfriends of Jimin and Yoongi
Friends: Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Anni, Angie, Nayeon
Enemies: Rook, Y/n

Angie + Anni
Age: 17 (Youngest In The Year)
School year: 11
Reputation: Low popular
Mood: Sympathetic, happy, energetic
Known for: Having Taehyung, Karma and Cleo as friends and used to be best friends with Y/n
Friends: Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Karma, Cleo, Nayeon
Enemies: Rook, Y/n

Nayeon
Age: 16 (Eldest of the 16 year olds)
School year: 11
Reputation: High popular
Mood: Mad, Sad
Known for: Being Taehyung's girlfriend
Friends: Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Anni, Angie, Karma, Cleo
Enemies: Rook and Y/n

"Here come the couple!"

"Oooo~!"

"They look so pretty together!"

Of course, here came Nayeon and Taehyung, the apparent 'best couple'. I'm not jealous, I swear. I just don't find them a very amusing couple if I don't say so myself. They seem to be very discreet about themselves though. I do find them suspicious, so does Rook. But who are we to say anything, really, we are just peasants non-the-less we are nothing.  "Cmon stop staring, let's just go to class." Rook cancels my trance. I give the couple one last glance and then turn away, walking off to maths with Rook. "I just don't get it..." I mumble, dropping my books onto my desk. "They didn't really know eachother back at the hospital, and now look at them." I say, plopping onto my seat after taking everything I need out of my bag. "It's been a long two years Y/n. People find love and move on with them. It's like how you despised me, but now you're my only friend." Rook explains, trying to stop my thoughts on them. "I guess..." I sigh. Rook gives me the same lecture every single day. Like I'm used to the name calling, I'm used to the lectures. I get it from teachers anyway. Oh and the teachers even hate me, I get 3x more homework than the rest of the class. Bummer, right?

The next day ...

It's lunch time, yay. Lunch gives a lot of people a chance to embarrass, humiliate, or just hurt me. Amazing right. Cleo and Karma walk past our table, instead of what we would've done 2 years ago, they gave me a glare.  "What are you looking at, bitch." Karma snarls, eyeing Rook and I carefully. I shake my head and hear Cleo whisper, "forget her, she's nothing but a mere dog." And walk off.

A few moments later we hear, "Why, isn't it Y/n and her 'friend' Rook." A girl, no taller than 5 foot 2 comes towards Rook and I, flicking her light blonde hair to the side. "You seem to be sitting on my table." She emphasis 'my' and creates eye contact with me. I stare deeply into her grass green eyes till I give up and stand, "fine, I was done anyway." I begin to walk away when oh so suddenly Rook gasps loudly.

Splash!

I lightly gasp, feeling a sudden rush of boiling heat and dampness flush through my backside. I slowly turn my head to slightly see the back of my top. It's completely smeared in recently heated coffee, which probably created the boiling sensation, and a mix of spaghetti sauce. I take a deep breath and turn around, walking back to the table, "I'll be right back." I whisper past Rook. As I walk towards the doors of the canteen, students start to laugh, and call names.

The usual.

I speed walk into the bathroom and start to wash myself off. The stains stayed though. Which was bad as the uniform includes a white shirt. The whole back of it was drenched in sauce and coffee. Fabulous.