Chp4: Football

KARMA POV

"T-That's... Definitely Taehyung's hand writing for sure!" I said, examining each letter and word. "He curls his G's like that." Anni would look at me with a unsure expression, "how do you know for certain it's his?" She asked. "I'm one of his closest friends, Anni," I put a hand on her shoulder, "not just any friend, I mean closest friend." Anni sighed. "Anyway, isn't Taehyung... Number one..?" I looked at her. He is. By now he could've, possibly, murdered the girl! I stuffed the paper in my jeans pocket, then held onto Anni's hand. I dragged her out, and ran to the end of the corridor. I knocked on the door, once, then didn't bother to be patient. So, I kicked it three times, I was going to kick again, but my foot stopped in mid air when the door had opened and welcomed a confused Taehyung. "Erm, Karma? What brings you-," I slammed my hand on the side of the door, "You know why we're here!" Taehyung was confused for a second, but then looked behind me to see Anni. "Oh." He breathed. "Aish, where is she, Taehyung?!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes, "I have no idea what you are talking about, but I can help you if someone is lost." Liar. Stop lying to me Kim Taehyung. His face is still hidden under his white mask and black cap. I looked down at my feet, and realised I was stepping on his foot. "Oh, er," I pulled my foot off his and stood silently in the corridor. "YAH! TAEHYUNG! YOU KIDNAPPED Y/N DIDN'T YOU?!" Anni pushed me out the way, causing me to flap my arms like a pigeon, and screamed in his face. "Annabelle. You-," Anni's face began to turn red, her body was clearly boiling with rage. "That's not my name, now move!" She pushed Taehyung out the way, and stormed into his room. "Where is-, Y/n!" I got up and ran to Anni, "she's here?!" I said, before looking over her shoulder to see a sad y/n. Y/n stood up and Anni pulled her into a hug. "Yah! Did he do anything to you?!" Anni checked Y/n. "No. I'm fine." Y/n half smiled. Anni gave Taehyung a death glare, whilst walking out of the room, keeping y/n close by her, her hands intertwined with Anni's.

Y/N POV

I thought about the question again and again. I ruffled my hair and fell back onto my bed. I sighed. "Y/n. Sleep~!" Cleo groaned, she was tossing and turning in her bed. "Sorry... I'll sleep now. " I told her, getting comfortable and then...

Drifting to sleep, that boy still on mind.

IN THE MORNING

Anni, Karma and I sat down at our table and began to eat, in silence. It stayed like that for 5 minutes, until Karma spoke, "Well? We've been thinking about what he had asked you." I bit my lower lip, trying to decide whether I should or shouldn't tell them. "Um..." My mind started a debate, majority said yes, I mean it isn't that bad. Is it? He didn't just ask me one question though. He asked two. The second one was something, that wasn't as bad. I don't think. "I'll say another time..." I finally said, after realising their faces were becoming, both, a little annoyed and worried. "Alright..." Anni said, lifting up her cup of water and drinking it, half of the glass becoming empty in one gulp. "Anyways, I'm going to go see Angie." Karma announced, then walked up to the receptionist and showed her a card, which I couldn't read. She then walked out, giving us a small wave. "Angie is our other friend, although, she isn't like us. So, we have to arrange days to meet up with her, she also visits us though, but she can't all the time." Anni would explain, looking down a bit. I let out an 'oh.' Once we had finished our food, we planned to just play football. Even though it's just us two. "How about we just do penalties?" Anni suggested, I nodded. I honestly have no clue about football, but she taught me as I tried kicking the ball past her and into the goal. Instead of the goal, it hit the fence and bounced back, heading for me, but stopped because of Anni's foot. "And that's how you play." She finally finished explaining. I nodded several times, trying to stick my head around what she had just explained. "So... No hand balls... Um. Only the goalie can touch the ball... Ummm... Yeah, I think I get it." Anni laughed, "as long as you know the basics you're fine." I rubbed my head and agreed. "How about we play a match then?" Cleo popped up behind me, causing me to flinch. "Yeah, sure, but it's uneven teams-," Cleo moved, showing a boy, causing Anni to change her sentence into a "Oh, it's even." Cleo walked up to Anni and took the ball, "Yoongi and I can start." She smiled, still a bit twisted, but she's getting better. Oh, I forgot to mention, Cleo became Anni's friend, I have no clue how though, it was over text. Cleo said she was going to try be less crazy, since she wanted to leave the hospital and go to school like other normal 14 year olds.

"Y/n! Kick it!" Anni's voice dragged me out of my thoughts. My foot was on the ball, football y/n, foot. Ball. I rolled the ball with my foot, still in the same space. I saw Anni running towards a free space, so I kicked it towards her. She caught it with her food and booted it at the goal. "GOAL!!!" Anni and I yelled. I hobbled over to her and gave her a high-five. We played for another two hours, then went back inside. Apparently, Anni was being sent down to the third floor, the rumors are going around fourth floor. "I don't want you to move down though!" I whined whilst Anni and Cleo tried hearing full conversations about it, only to get more information. "We don't know yet-," a little 'ding' sound came from the bell in the middle of the corridor. "Please can Annabelle come down to the reception. You will be told some information, I shall not say what it is. Thank you!" The speaker buzzed, then turned off. "I'll talk in a bit then, bye!" Anni then ran down the corridor and entered the lift. She waved just before the doors closed, then became out of sight.

1 HOUR LATER

"When will she be back?~" Cleo started to do cartwheels around the room. "She can't be that-," I stopped as the door flung open. "I. Have...

Bad news."